PDA

View Full Version : MP8 Grimlock Upgrade kit

canofwhoopass_87
9th April 2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=IGR10003&mode=retail

Crown, macca cup and a mini thrust jet? Hehe lame gimmicks IMO. Definitely not going to get this set, but I can see some of you jumping on this one. Thoughts people?

Adzma
9th April 2009, 10:16 PM
Eh I don't really think it's worth it. The only thing I'd be interested in is the crown...

Lord_Zed
9th April 2009, 10:43 PM
I'm sure it would be easy to make a crown, not sure about the Mug, would be better if he came with just a standard hadleless Oil mug or the Autobot Code to through at other TF's.

liegeprime
10th April 2009, 08:19 AM
Yeah the crown aint so hard to make, ofr a mug well, mebbe one off them cheap toy tea sets or something will do, pinky up Grimy hehehe. For a mini thrust, just use WST Thrust - that at least transforms even.:D

canofwhoopass_87
10th April 2009, 10:49 AM
As per discussion with demonac - maybe hasbro will release the mp grimlock with the crown :D ... if they ever decide to go down that path...

kup
10th April 2009, 11:17 AM
As per discussion with demonac - maybe hasbro will release the mp grimlock with the crown :D ... if they ever decide to go down that path...

I think that is highly probable.

canofwhoopass_87
10th April 2009, 11:42 AM
I've been searching forums for an official answer to that question, but haven't been able to dig up anything other than "hints" in hasbro's q and a's from fans.

As much as I want the MP grimlock right now, I've noticed the number of these are dwindling and prices are increasing and I can't afford it. Esp since I just paid for 2x mp seekers. I really do hope hasbro release it...

STL
10th April 2009, 03:26 PM
Can't say I think it looks that great