PDA

View Full Version : Huge M*******r gallery.

griffin
12th April 2009, 02:09 PM
Another of the Constructicons, Mixmaster, has been found and photographed, a lot...
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-voyager-class-mixmaster-vehicle-mode-images-167269/

The figure looks to be Voyager sized.

Sky Shadow
12th April 2009, 06:54 PM
Huge M*******r gallery.

From the title and asterisks, I'm envisaging you as a Quentin Tarantino character swearing about the awe of a huge m*******r gallery. :D

GoktimusPrime
12th April 2009, 07:34 PM
Am I the only one who's a bit disappointed with Hasbro's decision to make faction symbols less discreet in vehicular mode? Things I like about lines like Car Robot, Binaltech/Alternators and the movie 1 toys was that faction symbols were either hidden or very discreetly displayed in vehicle mode, further enhancing them as robots in disguise. Seeing Transformers with faction symbols emblazened boldly in vehicle mode makes them look more less real to me.

SofaMan
12th April 2009, 07:34 PM
From the title and asterisks, I'm envisaging you as a Quentin Tarantino character swearing about the awe of a huge m*******r gallery. :D

I know! It's getting worse...

Make a rude word out of these censored TF names:

M*******r
S*******e
W*****e

:eek: it's not hard.

Pipesqueak
12th April 2009, 09:16 PM
Seeing Transformers with faction symbols emblazened boldly in vehicle mode makes them look more less real to me.

I understand your reasoning but I personally like a big Decepticon symbol - It's the main reason I fell in love with the collector's club Astrotrain.

STL
13th April 2009, 10:32 PM
Robot Mode Pictures of Mixmaster (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/more-rotf-mixmaser-robot-pics/15606/)

Can't say. It looks kinda cool but then it looks like a fair bit of a shellformer. But it looks more promising than others

Lord_Zed
13th April 2009, 11:27 PM
That looks ok, if its a Deluxe, but for a voyager at current prices no!

I like the movie TF's where you can't figure out what they turn into from looking at the robot mode.

Zahhak
18th April 2009, 12:47 AM
Im still really confused how the whole devastator thing is going to work. I know they are selling a devastator as a sort of leader class figure, but will the rest of the constructionca be able to form devastator if bought sepratly?

Oh and on topic I acctuly like the look of mixmaster..don't know why but I just seem to really like all the new constructicons alot, so far atleast.

Gutsman Heavy
18th April 2009, 12:55 AM
Devastator will be a Supreme class set, made up 6 vehicles that make ONE robot (Devastator), no individual robot modes here.

There will be various non-combining figs in other size classes.

Hope that helps!

Tetsuwan Convoy
18th April 2009, 12:55 AM
Im still really confused how the whole devastator thing is going to work. I know they are selling a devastator as a sort of leader class figure, but will the rest of the constructionca be able to form devastator if bought seprately?

Oh and on topic I acctuly like the look of mixmaster..don't know why but I just seem to really like all the new constructicons alot, so far atleast.

as far as current knowlede goes, there will be the combinable version of Devestator where the vehicle modes join to form the big guy, but they wont have robot mode. Then there will be the individual Constructicons that have robot and vehcile modes, but they dont combine into devestator, they will be sold seperately from on another and be deluxe/voyager sizes by the loks of things.. The combinable Dev will be sold as a single figure. Maybe an Ultimate size?

As for Mixmaster, I think it looks pretty good. Despite the fact that the insignia always destroys the robot in disguise thing, I do like a nice bold one every now and then. Oh, just checked robot mode link. BARF! Shellariffic