PDA

View Full Version : Standing by...

Chansformer
16th April 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone,

Centuri here, I know Zippo as I'm originally from NZ. been in melbourne about a year and a half now. Was big into the G1 transformers but since leaving my collection back in NZ I havent really picked up much. Other toys i collect (mostly 80's) Dino Riders, Masters of the universe, Battle Beasts, MASK, Zoids, Centurions and Lego.

I'm a member of the 501st legion as well, so that currently takes up alot of my 'bounty hunting' time. I have a Sandtrooper and Jango Fett costume, my wife has a Stormtrooper and Zam Wesell. awesome club to be involved with, if you've seen troopers in and around melbourne its probably us.

I met some of you at the last Nexus tofair, bought some Star wars lego of one of you, sorry terrible with names. would be keen to catch up with the Vic crowd if thats a regular thing?

thats me in a nutshell. i guess now i'll brace myself for the imminent welcomes and questions :)

liegeprime
16th April 2009, 05:51 PM
Mabuhay and welcome to Ozformers! There's a Sanddown fair soon I believe you might be attending that? its a pretty regular thing for the Mebournite members, its a good chance to meet up with your local co members. Enjoy your stay!

Edit: just saw your collection pics! AWESOOOOOME!!!! Start a separate thread please for you amazing collection. the thread you currently posted it is sorta a general info thread, unless one of the mods could separate your post into a new thread hehehehe. Wonderful 80s collection indeed! drooool.

blackie
16th April 2009, 06:12 PM
welcome to the board felow melbournian
we always meet in Melbourne, one of the things i love about our group of fans.
If you work/uni in the cbd, we meet most weeks for lunch, and generally plan through this thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1926

ill most likely be at the sandown fair so ill look foward to meeting another Melbournian :D

loophole
16th April 2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome!!

Zippo
16th April 2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the forums! Glad you could make it.

Chansformer
16th April 2009, 07:14 PM
thanks guys, heya Brett!

I used to work in the city but will be starting a new job monday - Toyworld Forest Hill. If is your local, pop in and say hi! will be good to meet some of yas.
collection thread on its way.

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2009, 08:08 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg
Welcome Kiwi! (http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/) :)

Now ye shalt answer me these questions three, 'ere the other side ye see.
1/ Doth ye collect Star Wars Transformers?
2/ Wouldst thou don the costumed garb of Transformers? (erm, would you ever do TF cosplay?)
3/ What be the air-speed velocity yon unladen swallow?

:D

Sky Shadow
16th April 2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome.

Love your avatar. Skeletor knows his Land Shark is better than the Botcon one. :)

Golden Phoenix
16th April 2009, 11:04 PM
Welcome. Good to see another Lego fan join our ranks

I used to work in the city but will be starting a new job monday - Toyworld Forest Hill. If is your local, pop in and say hi! will be good to meet some of yas. .

Mates rates???

i_amtrunks
17th April 2009, 11:09 AM
Welcome aboard the crazy train!

STL
17th April 2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard, fellow Melbzealander! :)

Wheel-J
17th April 2009, 01:45 PM
Mabuhay! Welcome to Ozformers! :)

if you've seen troopers in and around melbourne its probably us.

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple walking along Flinders Street last summer whilst I was in the tram. I told my wife how amazng those costumes are but wonder do they keep cool inside. An internal fan perhaps? :D

And nice collection too! Glad you hopped on board. :cool:

Robzy
19th April 2009, 03:33 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

Saintly
20th April 2009, 09:58 PM
welcome!

iceburn
20th April 2009, 11:19 PM
ohh seems like i forgot my welcome! :D

kristofferrer
21st April 2009, 12:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Centuri here, I know Zippo as I'm originally from NZ. been in melbourne about a year and a half now. Was big into the G1 transformers but since leaving my collection back in NZ I havent really picked up much. Other toys i collect (mostly 80's) Dino Riders, Masters of the universe, Battle Beasts, MASK, Zoids, Centurions and Lego.

I'm a member of the 501st legion as well, so that currently takes up alot of my 'bounty hunting' time. I have a Sandtrooper and Jango Fett costume, my wife has a Stormtrooper and Zam Wesell. awesome club to be involved with, if you've seen troopers in and around melbourne its probably us.

I met some of you at the last Nexus tofair, bought some Star wars lego of one of you, sorry terrible with names. would be keen to catch up with the Vic crowd if thats a regular thing?

thats me in a nutshell. i guess now i'll brace myself for the imminent welcomes and questions :)
oooh, i remember Dino Riders, Mask!!!
So much quality behind it.