PDA

View Full Version : New SWTFs - Kit Fisto and Battle Droid.

griffin
18th April 2009, 07:46 PM
Posted here (http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11721) on a Star Wars site:

- Kit Fisto/Jedi Starfighter (On shelf June 09)
- Battle Droid/AAT (On shelf June 09)

Kit Fisto is a redeco with a new head. The Battle Droid is a totally new toy and vehicle mode. (the *Star Wars* website calls it an 'ATT', but is actually 'AAT', as stated on the packaging)

GoktimusPrime
18th April 2009, 11:37 PM
It is indeed an AAT (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Assault_Tank) and it appears to be sporting the same colours used by CIS AATs during some points in the Clone Wars. No doubt we'll have a repaint of this toy in the standard beige as seen in the movies and most other appearances.

SilverDragon
19th April 2009, 05:25 PM
This is all nice, but when are we going to get Jar Jar? :p

Seriously, they've been going through background characters for yonks now, so we might as well get a main one (even if said main character is despised by pretty much the entire fandom).

Chansformer
19th April 2009, 06:49 PM
A jar jar Transformer will be as popular as Wheelie...

GoktimusPrime
20th April 2009, 08:55 AM
Yet we do get Wheelie toys - he got reissued and he's even appearing in the movie! I agree w/ SilverDragon - I want a Jar Jar Transformer. I'd like him to transform into a Kadoo. They could also retool/repaint the mould for a Captain Tarpals TF too... cos ya know, Tarpals was an example of a real Gungan (remember that Jar Jar was an abomination even by Gungan standards!) :)

Golden Phoenix
20th April 2009, 06:24 PM
Yet we do get Wheelie toys - he got reissued and he's even appearing in the movie! I agree w/ SilverDragon - I want a Jar Jar Transformer. I'd like him to transform into a Kadoo. They could also retool/repaint the mould for a Captain Tarpals TF too... cos ya know, Tarpals was an example of a real Gungan (remember that Jar Jar was an abomination even by Gungan standards!) :)

A Bongo could work to, although a "Beast Wars" cross over would be interesting.