PDA

View Full Version : Inferno and other $25 Voyagers

Paulbot
23rd April 2009, 12:26 PM
There's a lot of interest in $25 Universe Inferno, but a lot of people seem to be finding their own but a couple of us have some spares.

The messages are appearing in a lot of threads and private messages so let's try to get this sorted.

If you have more than one list your spares. If you just can't find one let us know so you have lots of people looking for you!

Paul
1 x Inferno for Borgeman (confirmed, awaiting pick up)
1 x Overload for LCZ (confirmed, awaiting pick up)
1 x Leo Prime for Stompy (confirmed, awaiting pick up)

iceburn
23rd April 2009, 12:33 PM
sorry paul...pms are flying everywhere

STL
23rd April 2009, 11:39 PM
I have 1 Leo Prime spare in case anyone's after one?

kristofferrer
24th April 2009, 05:06 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for 2x Classic Inferno (Particularly if they're $25). If you've any to sell please let me know.
I think they're all sold out over here in Sydney.

The_Damned
24th April 2009, 10:03 AM
i know i am not a victorian but if any1 can find me one of each it would be appreciated :).

cheers

BEn

TheDirtyDigger
24th April 2009, 07:07 PM
STL, you hunk of God you, I'm sorted on Inferno now so the one you have for me can go to the next most needy bugger. It would be greatly appreciated with love and energon if you could help out our good buddy The Damned with this.

STL
27th April 2009, 06:25 PM
STL, you hunk of God you, I'm sorted on Inferno now so the one you have for me can go to the next most needy bugger. It would be greatly appreciated with love and energon if you could help out our good buddy The Damned with this.

Leo Prime was claimed but I do have an Inferno for theDamned. theDamned, you want Overload and Leo too, right? I know where to get my mitts on a set so lemme know and I'll hook u up with them too.

iceburn
27th April 2009, 07:34 PM
STL, can you find me another Leo and Inferno if possible?

STL
27th April 2009, 11:03 PM
STL, can you find me another Leo and Inferno if possible?

Sure. I won't be hunting till at least Thursday though but will keep an eye for you as well as theDamned

Saintly
28th April 2009, 05:58 PM
May I join in on the $25 Inferno?

The Inferno can stay in Melb with a relative and I can route the payment through if required.

iceburn
28th April 2009, 06:51 PM
Sure. I won't be hunting till at least Thursday though but will keep an eye for you as well as theDamned

a Leo will be sufficient for me now if anyone sees one...dont think i need another Inferno

The_Damned
28th April 2009, 07:47 PM

cheers ;)

kristofferrer
28th April 2009, 10:45 PM
Scratch my reqyest - i just got my piece :)