PDA

View Full Version : morning

damnyouhussies
29th April 2009, 02:58 PM
hello all.
Thought after lurking for a good while I would actually sign up.
Was a member of the original ozformers newsletter thing that went out in the ol snail mail many years back now. Lost interest in Transformers for a while due to study and work, now have more time so have embraced the hobby again. I do the odd youtube based TF toy review here and there, spend a small fortune on toys and continue to watch and re-watch the shows.

Big G1 fan, loved BW, lost interest massively during the terrible amarda/energon and whatever followed saga and then was re-kindled with the amazing animated/universe line.

I look forward to conversing more.

Leigh

1AZRAEL1
29th April 2009, 03:00 PM
Welcome

Good to see more people sign up, because once your here, you cant leave :D

Saintly
29th April 2009, 04:19 PM
welcome back! even if it is the first time seeing you here!

optimus1
29th April 2009, 04:23 PM
Welcome (back)!

G1 all the way!

Animated/Universe are your friends :)

jaydisc
29th April 2009, 04:33 PM
Welcome!

STL
29th April 2009, 04:39 PM
Hey there! Welcome aboard!

Stompy
29th April 2009, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the house that plastic built.

Robzy
29th April 2009, 06:03 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

GoktimusPrime
29th April 2009, 06:15 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg Welcome back!

Was a member of the original ozformers newsletter thing that went out in the ol snail mail many years back now.
I remember those, and the $2 annual membership fee griffin used to charge us to help pay for them! :p :D Wow... lessee who's still around from those days: griffin (of course), dirge, Paulbot, 1orion2many, Demonac, SofaMan... Ark-Ivor doesn't post much but he regularly attends fan events in Perth. OzPhoenix has an account here too but she hasn't posted in a while.

Yeah, afaik these are all the members of the old crew who have accounts here. :) Others are still probably still in the fandom but don't have accounts here like Charlotte, Jhiaxus, Titania (Seawave) etc. I haven't heard from PiettPrime (the original Kiwi) in yeeeaaars though!

P.S.: Oh yeah, Sky Shadow and mangis are here too. :)

blackie
29th April 2009, 06:20 PM
wlecome back i guess

liegeprime
29th April 2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome ( back) Mabuhay! :D:D

loophole
29th April 2009, 09:24 PM
welcome aboard!!

iceburn
30th April 2009, 07:48 AM
morning and you're in it!