PDA

View Full Version : Thailand/Malaysia Transformer Stores?

lee
2nd May 2009, 01:19 PM
Hi,
Im off to Thailand and Malaysia in 2 weeks time and want to know if anybody has purchased or know's of any store's there that sell transformers? Im only going to be in Bangkok and Kuala Lumper so any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nonstopracer
2nd May 2009, 02:01 PM
Kuala Lumpor store:

Graffiti Toys Lot05-92, 5th floor, Berjaya Times Square
No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603 2143 2293

Toy Quest
FF-031, 1st Floor, Midvalley Megamall
58000 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603 2284 7931

Make sure u call them to find out the opening hours..... I got these info about 2 years ago.. hopefully these stores are still there...

GoktimusPrime
2nd May 2009, 05:49 PM
If you go to the top floor of Midvalley Megamall you'll find several different collectible stores. There's also a Toys 'R' Us there.

lee
2nd May 2009, 08:16 PM
thanks for your help guys,will def be going 2 mid valley megamall, and will also try all those other stores aswell!!!!!:D

Tropisetron
2nd May 2009, 09:33 PM
If you have time, drop in the KL city to Times Square or Sungai Wang. I think there's a number of shops there including one at Times with every exotic transformers you can imagine.... comes at an exorbitant price though.

bruticus
3rd May 2009, 02:22 AM
when i was working in KL during 2007... the TFs were ridiculously overpriced....well at least for the G1's that were on sale anyways...
But at least they allowed you to haggle...

Here is a list of toys stores in malaysia:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/392450
I know glory system enterprise, Time Machine, Toy Workers and ultimate Toys definitely have TFs for sale...
Not sure about the rest....
Definitely recommend you should google and ring all the shops up first to save you heaps on taxi fares and disappointment as they are all scattered in different zones...