PDA

View Full Version : New TF2 Trailer with Star Trek

Tetsuwan Convoy
6th May 2009, 01:50 AM
Made some inquiries today and there is a new version trailer coming attached to prints of Star Trek.

Huzzah!

orionpax1
13th May 2009, 10:31 AM
Saw Star Trek on monday while mum was having some quality time with bub and yes the trailer is there and by the way Star Trek was fantastic and i am not a star trek fan or trekkie (whatever you want to call them) so i recommend going to see it even you arent a fan.

i_amtrunks
13th May 2009, 11:42 AM
Star trek had a strange mix of trailers, cant remember the first two, but one had Russell Crowe in it, then a really long Ice Age 3 trailer and then TF as the trailer directly before the movie started.

Zahhak
13th May 2009, 03:35 PM
the russle crowe movie is called "state of Play" it's yet another american remake, this time on a british mini series of the same name. If your going to see state of play I'd probably reccomend watching the orginal as american remakes never really work out.

does anyone know which trailer is going to be shown at star trek, I should be seeing it tonight :), oh and a kinda off topic question...was the movie packed i.e. should I line up early to get decant seats?

Wheel-J
13th May 2009, 06:49 PM
The new TF2 trailer is spectacular in big screen! :eek:

Star trek had a strange mix of trailers, cant remember the first two, but one had Russell Crowe in it, then a really long Ice Age 3 trailer and then TF as the trailer directly before the movie started.

There were the Night at the Museum 2 and the Angels and Demons trailer too.

does anyone know which trailer is going to be shown at star trek, I should be seeing it tonight :), oh and a kinda off topic question...was the movie packed i.e. should I line up early to get decant seats?

hope you got there early coz it was a real jam-packed last night.

i_amtrunks
14th May 2009, 08:39 AM
There were the Night at the Museum 2 and the Angels and Demons trailer too.

That was them, thanks.

Wolverine had more or less the same, but swap the TF2 trailer for a TF teaser trailer. (Ice Age 3 seems to be attached to everything)

Zahhak
14th May 2009, 12:27 PM
I ended up seeing it at piccadily(the small one in the city)
They had their trailers in a weird order...you know that ad for wine where the guy goes "don't worry only one more ad left now, this one".. well that was the third ad and it showed atleast 3 more, Including transformers :)..

..oh and it didn't have an Xmen or Ice age trailer either, had terminator: Salvation though

GoktimusPrime
14th May 2009, 01:37 PM
So Star Trek comes with the full "I'm So Excited!" trailer in Sydney cinemas eh? Excellent. ;) I just watched it in my classroom today using a multimedia projector and it was pretty sweet - can't wait to see it on film in a real big screen! :D

darockk
14th May 2009, 02:39 PM
i saw the new TF2 before watching Star Trek.

After the trailer, I heard some guy behind me say to his friend 'that looks as sh1t as the first one'

typical trekkie i suppose lol

the other trailer i saw was for 'the hangover'

the mike tyson skit seems to get a few laughs, no doubt they've shown one of the funniest bits of the movie.

Paulbot
15th May 2009, 12:06 AM
I had to sit through this trailer (grr) when I saw Star Trek but I didn't watch it so I only heard what was being said. I was a little disappointed that in a preview for a film called "Transformers" there were only seemed to be about three lines of dialogue from an actual Transformer (all from the same Transformer). Not a hugely encouraging sign that the movie will treat them as characters any better than the first movie did.

GoktimusPrime
15th May 2009, 09:06 AM
After the trailer, I heard some guy behind me say to his friend 'that looks as sh1t as the first one'
Yet I bet he'll still go watch it in the cinema! :)

http://theloveofmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/michael-bay-awesome.jpg Michael Bay has your money!! :D

Bartrim
16th May 2009, 05:25 PM
I went to see Wolverine at Hoyts Broadway last night and they showed the new trailer. Score for me:D

Devy looks awesome on the big screen

Tetsuwan Convoy
16th May 2009, 06:28 PM
i saw the new TF2 before watching Star Trek.

typical trekkie i suppose lol

When I saw Star Trek First Contact, when they were walking on the outside of the ship trying to get to the array thing, this guy behind me snorts to his mate
"As if they would be walking on the outside of the ship."

HELLO?!?!?!?? As if there would be ships in space and a battle between alien races!!! Its a freakin' Sci fi movie for Spock's sake!

I lost a lot of respect for Trekkies after that day....

GoktimusPrime
17th May 2009, 07:25 AM
Intergalactic war I can believe... the fact that aliens happen to look human and all speak English is my biggest beef with Star Trek! :p

Lisa: "You speak English?"
Kang: "I am actually speaking Rigellian. By an astonishing coincidence, both our languages are exactly the same."
- The Simpsons