PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden Tonight

turtle boy
7th February 2008, 11:17 AM
Tonight is Iron Maiden's second show in Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena. I shall be there with Gold tickets and taking lots of photos and i will try get a video camera in:D

I will post more Friday when i get home.

TheDirtyDigger
7th February 2008, 01:18 PM
Cool man. Enjoy what will go down as one of the Greatest Events of the Twenty First Century!

You know that other ticket was meant for me though!!! :(

Don't blame me when three metal MILF's want to pick you up and you don't have the Digger there to lead the festivities.;)

gamblor916
7th February 2008, 01:30 PM
Enjoy, it should be awesome. I have good tickets to the show on Saturday.
Up the irons \m/

roller
7th February 2008, 02:32 PM
Cool man. Enjoy what will go down as one of the Greatest Events of the Twenty First Century!

You know that other ticket was meant for me though!!! :(

Don't blame me when three metal MILF's want to pick you up and you don't have the Digger there to lead the festivities.;)

milfs are rollers department

'ive got 2 tickets to iron maiden baby, come with me and dont say maybe....yeahhhhhh dirtbag no she doesnt know..."

Rampage
8th February 2008, 06:32 PM
one of the guys i work with won a competition on the IM website he gets to go onstage with the band at the Sydney show and sing backing vocals or something like that :p

he also gets to go backstage and meet the band after the show

turtle boy
8th February 2008, 07:23 PM
ohhhh ahhhh... tahts all i can say..

TheDirtyDigger
8th February 2008, 09:30 PM
When you recover say more. details man....I live for the details.

Any pics?

Jimreborn
10th February 2008, 12:06 PM
Saw plenty of people in the city last night who were wearing the T-shirts, they'd obviously just come from the show. Pretty much all the ones I spoke to said it was awesome. I'm pretty geed on a side note, got tickets to Velvet Revolver next Sunday...

GoktimusPrime
10th February 2008, 12:58 PM
I can't believe gamblor916 ditched us early at yesterday's Sydney fan meet to attend this gig... how could you?!? Surely hanging out with a bunch of geeks is way more exciting! Surely!! :p :p

springah
10th February 2008, 01:07 PM
I can't believe gamblor916 ditched us early at yesterday's Sydney fan meet to attend this gig... how could you?!? Surely hanging out with a bunch of geeks is way more exciting! Surely!! :p :p

How was the meet? :P

gamblor, how was the gig? :)

gamblor916
10th February 2008, 06:08 PM
Holy crap!!! That was the best show I've been to by a long, long way.

How this for a set list, I think there were four more but here goes:

Aces High
The Trooper
Powerslave
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Run to the Hills
The Number of the Beast
2 Minutes to Midnight
Revolutions
Seventh Son
Wasted Years
Can I play with Madness