PDA

View Full Version : End Of Line

SofaMan
9th May 2009, 07:51 PM
It's that time of year again, where we at the arse-end of the world get either hit-and-miss or miss-completely the final wave of a particular line before the start of a new one.

I'm presently trying not to pay scalper's prices for:

Samurai Prowl FOUND!
Waspinator FOUND!
Swindle FOUND!
Shockwave

Universe Ratchet

Anyone have an affordable way of helping me out?

blackie
9th May 2009, 08:15 PM
i think you might have to import ratchet, i dont think were getting him here....

loophole
9th May 2009, 08:25 PM
what do you call scalper prices?

liegeprime
9th May 2009, 08:32 PM
Swindle is available on most Kmarts. As for the other 4, well were not getting Animated Shockwave so better go for online. I havent seen any waspy myself, I just got lucky to find a Samurai prowl at TRU.

jaydisc
9th May 2009, 09:49 PM
Swindle is available on most Kmarts. As for the other 4, well were not getting Animated Shockwave so better go for online. I havent seen any waspy myself, I just got lucky to find a Samurai prowl at TRU.

TRU for Prowl/Wasp, Kmart for Swindle. Agreed.

eBay or RK for Shockwave.

SofaMan
9th May 2009, 11:46 PM
what do you call scalper prices?

I guess no more than $30 for a deluxe, and no more than $50 for a voyager, including postage. I know that cuts it fine, but that's where I'm at in terms of value.

Paulbot
10th May 2009, 05:48 AM
Waspinator is pegwarming in the US. Both Toys R Us stores I've visited had a stack of them (but yet found only one Samurai Prowl). Anyone else in the SA want one? I will get one for Sofaman and could combine postage for you?

liegeprime
10th May 2009, 07:19 AM
Paulbot, could you please buy one waspinator for me. If your meeting with the rest of the Ozformers gang there for botcon , Gamblor in particular... can you hand it over to him pls. Plan B would be mail it to me when you get back sans the packaging. I dont collect packaging anyways so I'm okay with it loose figure with paperworks. Pls LMK so I can hand to him the monies this Parra Fair. Cheers.

autobreadticon
10th May 2009, 09:17 AM
The animated deluxes have started to appear @ Toyworld
@$30, but the wave with SP and Wasp hasn't been spotted outside of TRU, so that's worrying

loophole
10th May 2009, 09:22 AM
im all good Paulbot, thanks for the offer though.

Vector Sigma 13
10th May 2009, 11:54 AM
Waspinator is pegwarming in the US. Both Toys R Us stores I've visited had a stack of them (but yet found only one Samurai Prowl). Anyone else in the SA want one? I will get one for Sofaman and could combine postage for you?

No thank-you but thanks for the offer Paulbot.

Vector Sigma 13
20th May 2009, 04:39 PM
Ive got that luverly Sam Prowl and Waspy for you Sofaman! Dont for get to update your list!

Robzy
20th May 2009, 08:25 PM
Ive got that luverly Sam Prowl and Waspy for you Sofaman! Dont for get to update your list!
Where'd you find Waspinator?

Vector Sigma 13
21st May 2009, 04:44 PM
Where'd you find Waspinator?

Lol, Berri Toyworld- Gotta remember guys stock turns over a lot slower up here!

SofaMan
21st May 2009, 08:19 PM

Upodated - thanks for the reminder dude! And thankyou again for being a toy search champion. :)

Gutsman Heavy
22nd May 2009, 01:48 AM
Lol, Berri Toyworld- Gotta remember guys stock turns over a lot slower up here!

at least it shows up! damn waspy has eluded me for far too long!