PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro replaced my 20th DVD Prime

6gyrating_gynoid9
7th February 2008, 09:29 PM
In the old forums, I started a thread about my defective 20th DVD Prime. I queried this with Hasbro and they were nice enough to ship me a replacement.

I had to send in my defective Prime.They told me to exclude the box of the defective one in shipping.

Hasbro paid for the shipping. All in all, I am very satisfied!! :)

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/rooster_prime/prime.jpg

Saintly
7th February 2008, 09:32 PM
wow!! congrats gynoid! that must be first for hasbro :)

roller
7th February 2008, 09:48 PM
customer satisfaction and Hasbro? :confused: who knew?

1orion2many
7th February 2008, 10:58 PM
:)I never thought I'd see pigs fly but today's the day i guess:p:D.

Saintly
7th February 2008, 11:13 PM
you know what it also means... there's stock SOMEWHERE!!!

Borgeman
7th February 2008, 11:30 PM
could it be that maybe hasbro always keeps a small amount at base for these reasons? and then after a a couple of years (or once the original stock of the toys would be long sold from shelves), they ship the remaining stuff to place like toy kingdom, which is why you always see stuff like RID toys and CYB leader OPs here and there....

George

6gyrating_gynoid9
7th February 2008, 11:37 PM
Nah guys. I had to wait until Feb to get this. I emailed/phoned them last December. They told me out of stock for this line and they would have to order one from America.

Rampage
7th February 2008, 11:59 PM
whats the email address again for hasbro?

my leader brawl needs to be replaced not even a year old and 1/2 his face has come off:mad:

6gyrating_gynoid9
8th February 2008, 12:26 AM
custservau@hasbro.com.

Good luck:)

6gyrating_gynoid9
8th February 2008, 12:41 AM
Here's the letter:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/rooster_prime/letter.jpg

I really wanted a replacement for this figure because of the steep price tag. Hasbro at first wanted to send me a complimentary toy that was identical in price. I politely declined since I'm collecting the masterpiece line.

Borgeman
8th February 2008, 06:51 AM
mat if they dragged a new one in from the states id be happy, even if it took nearly 3 months :)

George

Soundwarp
8th February 2008, 07:11 AM
2 Thumbs up to Hasbro!

Saintly
8th February 2008, 10:44 AM
2 Thumbs up to Hasbro!

maybe there's a change in management @ hasbro :)

kup
8th February 2008, 10:56 AM
Hasbro actually cared about your Costumer satisfaction? That's the first time I hear something like that.

Maybe when you called Hasbro you reached one of the Rebels who seek to overthrow the evil tyrany of Aaron archer and like most Rebels, they are trying to gain the support of the people :p
________
Creampie panties (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/470/panties/videos/1)

springah
8th February 2008, 11:12 AM
2 Thumbs up to Hasbro!

QFT

roller
8th February 2008, 11:22 AM
I wonder if thats where some unsold stock goes, back to Hasbro for this kind of situation.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im gonna return my reissue optimus, the smokestacks on the box photo are not on the toy, false advertisment
:)

GoktimusPrime
8th February 2008, 12:33 PM
That's a great story. I give Hasbro one thumb up.

2 thumbs up to Takara who sent me a replacement part for my Masterpiece Convoy - via international FEDEX (which meant that it arrived in 3 working days) and also gave me a bunch of freebies (SCF PVC and exclusive stickers)!! :D

Either way, a great outcome. :)

i_amtrunks
8th February 2008, 12:39 PM
I'm surprised that Hasbro did not send you "A toy of equal or lesser value" then send you out a Cybertron Clocker as a trade-off.