PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you waste on TFs?

klystron
8th February 2008, 12:27 PM
As the title suggests, I was wondering how many hours/day (etc) to you "waste" on Transformers?
My wife drove to our son to school this morning to find a decepticon sticker on her dash. She SMS'ed me to say she is sick of TFs taking over our life.
So how much time do people here spend on the internet; talking to others about; posing; organising; buying; selling; cleaning; mod'ing; kitbashing; reading related material (etc)?

GoktimusPrime
8th February 2008, 12:35 PM
you mean when I'm not breathing? Hrmm... :p

autobreadticon
8th February 2008, 12:39 PM
first of all i DONT waste any time with transformers, the time i spent with transformers is like raising a kid, every second i spent with it we grow together. Lately i spent nearly 6 hours a day on transformers , mostly through research and watching episodes (because im still on holidays) , but gave up alot of time playing online games. But i reckon now that i learned alot and that i am managing my finances and time more better (i went to information overload when i first started)

t/f is really consuming, sometimes i cant help just walking into my room and staring at my awesome collection. But it does leave you bored sometimes, so i try to mix things up a bit...

it just sounds to me that your wife is frustrated at the attention you give to t/f and not her :o

Saintly
8th February 2008, 01:20 PM
during the working week, I would say 8hrs (forums is always opened, cross-checking images) during the day and sometimes a couple of hours before sleep.

during the weekend, maybe 4-5hours in total

yes, my wife also gets the peeved with me for spending too much time on TFs and too much money.

stencilator
8th February 2008, 01:43 PM
I don't want to talk about it...:(

Thanatos
8th February 2008, 02:00 PM
I dunno, the forum is just part of my online routine, so I don't class that as TF time. Actual figures? Maybe 30mins-an hour a day. Shopping for them? Maybe 2-4 hours a week.

Robzy
8th February 2008, 02:01 PM
OMG - Hours and hours EVERY day!

GoktimusPrime
8th February 2008, 05:11 PM
wives always get peeved for every second you're not spending time on them. They have HADD - Husband Attention Deficit Disorder. Maybe we should introduce our wives to some of the G1 comics that were done in the way that they perceive their husbands - in black and white. :p ;) :D

...yeah, I'm on the couch tonight.

1orion2many
8th February 2008, 05:15 PM
:confused:I honestly couldn't say but my Wife considers herself a Transformer Widow:p:D.

kup
8th February 2008, 07:18 PM
A LOT 'nuff said.
________
Buy Extreme Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/extreme-q-vaporizer.html)

Paulbot
8th February 2008, 07:28 PM
Plenty. Between checking the board during my work day, to looking at stuff on the net, trying to write fanfic, finish my game, toy hunts on the weekend... yeah there's a lot but luckily(?) no wife to annoy.

dirge
8th February 2008, 07:34 PM
Maybe 2 hours a day. Which doesn't bother me - I don't have a wife to answer to, and it beats watching junk on TV like Big Brother.

STL
8th February 2008, 09:51 PM
In these holidays, probably close to 6-7 hours a day. I'm generally up for 18 hours of the day though. When I get back to uni probably closer to 2-3 hours a day.

autobreadticon
8th February 2008, 10:47 PM
each minute is fireworks in the sky for me :o

Tiby
8th February 2008, 11:55 PM
About 3 hours a day during the week and probably double that on weekends/days off. I too like to just wander into the vault and stare for a while, until I get overwhelmed by choice and back... slowly... away... and lock them up for the night.