PDA

View Full Version : Digital-Toys Clearance Sale

Ace
21st May 2009, 02:27 PM
Hi guys,

As the title suggests digital-toys is having a weekend clearance sale so i thought i'd let you all know.

http://www.digital-toys.com/clearanceTF.html

Krayt
21st May 2009, 04:02 PM
Anyone else interested?

I want something but postage is 25 US for one item

Defcon
21st May 2009, 05:23 PM
Has anyone ordered from digital toys before ? their postage calculator seems a bit off to me, and they don't mention anything about refunding on excessive postage, but say they will charge more if its not accurate for them.

Krayt
21st May 2009, 05:41 PM
I have but i can't remember when..... several years ago...

jaydisc
21st May 2009, 06:14 PM
Has anyone ordered from digital toys before ? their postage calculator seems a bit off to me, and they don't mention anything about refunding on excessive postage, but say they will charge more if its not accurate for them.

I have before, but only USA shipping. Postage to AU seems normal to me. The guy who runs the place is pretty friendly. Maybe write him.

Defcon
21st May 2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks. I'll look more into it.

Krayt
21st May 2009, 07:16 PM
I just looked again.... free US shipping.....

Any botconners got someone we can post too?

griffin
21st May 2009, 10:52 PM
I can recommend them. I've bought a lot of stuff from them a few years ago, mostly at BotCon.
Even if you could get free shipping to a US address, or get one of us to pick them up from BotCon (if DT was willing to bring them to pass on), you'd probably still be stuck with a similar amount of international shipping back. I don't think they profit from the shipping, but would be estimating enough to make sure they weren't out of pocket. As such, I wouldn't expect much of a saving over alternitive methods.

iceburn
21st May 2009, 11:01 PM
DT's shipping has always been right, so doubts about that. i've bought my Wave 1 and 2 Animated toys from them before the A$ went downhill

liegeprime
22nd May 2009, 01:24 AM
Sigh, energon cubes - out of stock as always :(