PDA

View Full Version : Human Alliance Bumblebee 'Gallery'

Firecracker
22nd May 2009, 06:36 PM
Over at TFW (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/234769-indepth-gallery-human-alliance-bumblebee.html) UTF has posted a few pictures of HA Bumblebee.

I'm surprised to see BB standing taller than Alt Mirage! :eek: I didn't think this 'class' of toy was gonna be this big, wow.

kup
22nd May 2009, 07:20 PM
These guys have cought my attention as they look like Movie BTs/Alts.

The pictures are looking good and will wait to see the actual retail releases before deciding to get them.

kurdt_the_goat
22nd May 2009, 07:52 PM
This is definitely looking like a must-have! If that silver is truly silver and not "hasbro grey + camera flash", i'm impressed! Shame the seats and steering wheels are yellow though.

Firecracker
22nd May 2009, 08:03 PM
Bumblebee does look a little simple to me... a bit blocky in the legs. His head and face are spectacular though! I really hope they continue this class. It wolud be really great to see all the Autobot cars and Barricade and Sideways done like this. I can't see them doing Ironhide in a similar scale though... he would be massive in bot mode.

Robzy
23rd May 2009, 12:08 AM
I'm really liking these figures (this and the other one we've seen previews of... ;)). They're appealing to me moreso than the crappy deluxes!

Gutsman Heavy
23rd May 2009, 02:35 AM
loving this sub line!

MV75
23rd May 2009, 07:59 AM
I'm really liking these figures (this and the other one we've seen previews of... ;)). They're appealing to me moreso than the crappy deluxes!

Totally agree.

If I'm going to be swayed by any of these toys, it would be this line.

GoktimusPrime
23rd May 2009, 09:44 AM
Can't see pics. :(

MV75
23rd May 2009, 10:04 AM
You need to log in at that site.

willocrew
23rd May 2009, 12:59 PM
Alternative Link to some Human Alliance pics (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-human-alliance-bumblebee-gallery-167646/)

loophole
23rd May 2009, 04:30 PM
this the first ROTF toy that ive seen and actually like i havent been too impressed so far but this does look sweet

Pipesqueak
24th May 2009, 02:41 PM
Looks undeniably cool. Whether I go for it will come down to two things:

1. If its transformation is as fiddly and frustrating as alternators, I won't bother.

2. Do I really want to start a separate movie collection of these, given they won't fit in with the scale of the rest of the movie toys?

Decisions, decisions...