PDA

View Full Version : AC/DC Black Ice Tour

Vector Sigma 13
22nd May 2009, 09:28 PM
Just a reminder for those who are AC/DC fans- They will be touring early next year. Tickets go on sale Monday. I reccon youll need to be quick on this one as tickets are bound to sell FAST!:eek:

http://www.acdctour.com.au/

loophole
22nd May 2009, 09:31 PM
i have already got the day off just to get tickets about 7 of them to be exact not all for me though, cant wait saw them in 2001 so im really glad i'll be seeing them again :D

Vector Sigma 13
22nd May 2009, 09:44 PM
This will be my third acca dacca concert and cant wait!

LOl, ive already got a list of people too, to buy tickets for! Im going to knock off work at midday and jump on the pc for tickets!

i_amtrunks
22nd May 2009, 10:22 PM
Ill be trying my best to get tickets, but I have bad luck with concert tickets.

Thankfully the missus is far luckier! :p

Vector Sigma 13
22nd May 2009, 10:46 PM
All i tend to get is hearing loss!

1AZRAEL1
23rd May 2009, 12:22 PM
Tickets are gonna sellout in less than an hour, my estmate is 10-15 minutes.

enforcer888
23rd May 2009, 02:45 PM
I thought the Iron Maiden tickets sold out fairly fast but this is going to be a stampede as absolutely everyone loves them! Hope they announce extra shows as the wallet can't take the hit right now.

edit: brothers doom occulta? nice!

1AZRAEL1
23rd May 2009, 03:43 PM
I thought the Iron Maiden tickets sold out fairly fast but this is going to be a stampede as absolutely everyone loves them! Hope they announce extra shows as the wallet can't take the hit right now.

edit: brothers doom occulta? nice!

yep, big fan of Immortal, met them when they were here last year :D

i_amtrunks
25th May 2009, 10:23 AM
Spent the best part of 90 minutes trying, took me 35 minutes to get in the first time, but could not get 2 seats in any section (even though the site said there were seats available). Got in again after 70 minutes, could not buy a single seat anywhere, so I think the Sydney show sold out quick smart, even if the website still believes the concert not sold out.

Here is hoping to a second show, but probably more.

loophole
25th May 2009, 03:13 PM
I got my tickets this morning i am sooooo happy right now :D

i_amtrunks
25th May 2009, 03:56 PM
Missus ended up getting tickets to a second Sydney concert on the monday!

Vector Sigma 13
25th May 2009, 04:59 PM
My sister in law and i hit the net- i didnt get on for ages! Luckily she got straight in and got me the tickets in exactly where i wanted them!

I now have a love for my sister in law that a man should not have!

loophole
25th May 2009, 06:32 PM
which seats did you get i was 20th in line and by the time i got mine all of the General Admission ones had sold out but i got the north oval ones instead :D

ive just looked at Ticketeks' website and adelaide have sold out :eek:

Vector Sigma 13
25th May 2009, 10:40 PM
which seats did you get i was 20th in line and by the time i got mine all of the General Admission ones had sold out but i got the north oval ones instead :D

ive just looked at Ticketeks' website and adelaide have sold out :eek:

I wanted any reserved seating along the boundry fence of the oval facing almost straight at the stage and got it!
E-11 is where i will be. Ive done the whole up front thing last time. Im hoping this spot will give me a good view without me going deaf! I couldnt hear properly for 3 months after the last time they were here!:o

They reccon this tour is the biggest and most popular in Australian history!:D

i_amtrunks
26th May 2009, 09:59 AM
They reccon this tour is the biggest and most popular in Australian history!:D

Selling out ANZ Stadium 2.5 times, Etihad stadium 2.5 times, plus the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth venues in a day would make it a bloody big show.

U2 only managed to sell out two ANZ stadium shows, the third show was only half full, whereas ACDC is at that mark with 10 months to go...

Vector Sigma 13
26th May 2009, 08:09 PM
Should be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!