PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug: Getting out before its too late sale

Firecracker
23rd May 2009, 12:58 PM
So... I decide to get out of collecting city Lego before I ended up spending 'too' much. Though I think I may have reached that point already:o:D

Everything is up on Ebay (http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/eternalgrace86_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ). Lots of stuff for sale. Everything has been treated with care. Free postage on everything. Registered Ozformers members will get a bit of a discount too.

TheDirtyDigger
23rd May 2009, 02:00 PM
Lot of great stuff there Firecracker and the free postage is an awesome incentive.
One treasure you have for sale there I have to point out to people is the brick separator tool. An essential Lego item if e'er there were one. Saved me a fortune in dental bills and replacement parts for chewed bricks once I obtained mine.
I have two just in case I ever lose one.

Lint
23rd May 2009, 05:04 PM
Oh so that was you! With such great incentives I think competition is gonna be steep though

Tabias Prime
23rd May 2009, 06:05 PM
that's a lot of Lego to be getting rid of,wouldn't mind some but I'm working on my TF collection and i don't:p think having small bits of Lego around of the house with a 8 month who puts everything in her mouth at the moment is a good idea.

Firecracker
23rd May 2009, 07:03 PM
...who puts everything in her mouth at the moment is a good idea.

Ha ha, my boy is almost 16 months and he's still putting things in his mouth! Its a real battle to not get him to eat his Eric Carle books. :rolleyes:

Firecracker
27th May 2009, 02:44 PM
Bumpage as items start ending shortly. :D

STL
30th May 2009, 01:03 AM
Wouldn't have minded the separator piece but I'm trying to stay away from Lego. No time for it. I keep on getting myself into things I just don't have time for atm and I've to date resisted most of the new Lego. Only thing I will get is Space Police.