PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane TFs want/watch list.

griffin
23rd May 2009, 08:25 PM
This is for Brisbane members, and is similar to the Melbourne one. With the recent Legends Beachcomber sighting frustrating a member who went there the next day and it was gone, I wanted to see if an 'alert' or 'grab' listing will help.

Basically, post the current and future items that you REALLY want, and note after them if you:
(1) want to be notified by PM as soon as possible,
or
(2) want it bought if possible, and you'll get it off them straight away.

Remember, there are no guarantees or obligations here, and purchasing of toys for others will only be done within reason (and probably only by people who know you well enough to trust that you'll get it off them)
And you will need to keep your listing up to date (only make one post and edit it's content). If you are seen to be inactive for too long on this board, I may delete your post, so that others don't have to worry about chasing you up when they see something.

Try to keep your list short (like five or so), as this is for the priority items you are having trouble finding. Too many items listed will just confuse, and put people off from keeping track of what is wanted. If this concept looks to be working, the number may be increased, to whatever amount still allows this to work.

MV75
23rd May 2009, 11:47 PM
All universe legends except megatron, hound and jazz.

So I guess:

Warpath
Cosmos
Wheelie
Brawn
Bumblebee
Beachcomber

And whatever other new non-repaint ones I don't know about.

I'm on Brisbane northside, so unless it's close, buy it for me. :)

tinyJazz
14th June 2009, 05:26 PM
All universe legends except megatron, hound and jazz.

So I guess:

Warpath
Cosmos
Wheelie
Brawn
Bumblebee
Beachcomber

And whatever other new non-repaint ones I don't know about.

I'm on Brisbane northside, so unless it's close, buy it for me. :)

Gotcha Beachcomber and Bumblebee. :'D