PDA

View Full Version : "Transformers:The Score" Scalper Inflation >:o

G1Optimal
8th February 2008, 03:55 PM
Didn't know where this belonged, but....:confused:

After i couldn't get a copy from "BIG W Entertainment" after being told they couldn't find anymore, i was on the internet to try & find if i could one somewhere else.:(

while searching, i came across "Amazon.com".....
and while there, i noticed that the sellers there are selling new ones, for between $124-$130 US dollars ( Link (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000VFGQHK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1202449451&sr=8-1) ) :eek:

"eBay" may have been a lot cheaper, but......
i still consider it to be expensive for a music cd ( Link (http://search.ebay.com.au/Transformers-the-score_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQdfspZ1QQflocZ1QQfromZR40QQs aslcZ2QQsbrexpZWD2SQQssPageNameZWD2S?_trksid=p1638 .m122) ):eek:

And i thought it might be informative to tell everyone....:D

Saintly
8th February 2008, 03:59 PM
oh wow... over inflated definitely!!!

are you looking for a copy? :D

G1Optimal
8th February 2008, 04:30 PM
oh wow... over inflated definitely!!!

are you looking for a copy? :D

:o

I just responded to someone on TWF2005 who is selling a used once copy " apparently" :rolleyes:" , just before i thought of coming in here and asking...:mad:
and i don't want to screw this person around, even though i wouldn't mind getting one here if i could...:(

autobreadticon
8th February 2008, 09:49 PM
amazon is ballsac, :cool:

griffin
9th February 2008, 01:40 AM
I'd never have expected that. They must have had a really small production run, because it didn't seem like a high demand item. To be honest, I expected it to be something so unwanted that it would be discounted to the point of trying to give it away - transfans have never had much of an interest in score music, with both movies.
I'm glad I got myself a copy when I did.

Gutsman Heavy
9th February 2008, 10:25 AM
wow, glad I got mine, thanks to you griff!

llamatron
9th February 2008, 06:38 PM
WOW. I wish I ordered more than one copy when I got mine...

Tetsuwan Convoy
10th February 2008, 04:13 PM
EEEK! I was toying with the idea of nabbing one, but crikey by jingoes!!!!!

THAT is ridiculous.

G1Optimal
13th February 2008, 02:59 PM
I'd never have expected that. They must have had a really small production run, because it didn't seem like a high demand item. To be honest, I expected it to be something so unwanted that it would be discounted to the point of trying to give it away - transfans have never had much of an interest in score music, with both movies.
I'm glad I got myself a copy when I did.

To my understanding:
It was the Transformer fans that got it released and being in something along the lines of a limited release....

"i hope, i didn't misunderstand that"

Saintly
14th February 2008, 10:32 AM
To my understanding:
It was the Transformer fans that got it released and being in something along the lines of a limited release....

"i hope, i didn't misunderstand that"

you weren't misunderstood... the release was due to the online petition signed by fans submitted to the composer to get a release, otherwise we would never have seen the light of day.

i_amtrunks
14th February 2008, 12:41 PM
This Guy (http://theknightshift.blogspot.com/2007/10/first-review-anywhere-of-transformers.html) was a large cog in the machine to get the score released.

He had plenty of petitions signed, and kept harassing Warner Borthers Music.

Saintly
14th February 2008, 12:47 PM
This Guy (http://theknightshift.blogspot.com/2007/10/first-review-anywhere-of-transformers.html) was a large cog in the machine to get the score released.

He had plenty of petitions signed, and kept harassing Warner Borthers Music.

that's the guy! :)

ps. was too lazy to get that link :D

springah
14th February 2008, 02:04 PM
sooo.. who needs a copy? haha

i_amtrunks
14th February 2008, 03:15 PM
I'll see if I can "research" that 52 track version that I saw a while back and said "I have the normal one, I'll get it later".

Let you know how it goes.

G1Optimal
15th February 2008, 06:13 PM
I'll see if I can "research" that 52 track version that I saw a while back and said "I have the normal one, I'll get it later".

Let you know how it goes.

Also to my understanding, i read that this wasn't an official release.....:confused:
"and by that, i don't just mean to refer it to be a K/Off"

Edit: Just to say a big thanks to griffin, for being able to help me get a copy. :D