PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Toys 28th May

Dylbot
26th May 2009, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone this is my first post here. I was talking to a guy at target knox city, I think he might of been the manager or something, and he told me that rotf toys would be out 28th May. I sure hope so:D

Defcon
26th May 2009, 05:42 PM
I can't wait for thursday. I'll be running around to all the stores just to check out their displays :) I would go to a Target but its far to travel to, so i'll have to be content with Big W and Kmart. I'll probably hit target on the weekend.

Ironhide63
26th May 2009, 05:51 PM
Hey everyone this is my first post here. I was talking to a guy at target knox city, I think he might of been the manager or something, and he told me that rotf toys would be out 28th May. I sure hope so:D

I hope so aswell...also Jetfire says Itchy wretched rust in my aft. just pointing that out :D

Dylbot
26th May 2009, 05:57 PM
I hope so aswell...also Jetfire says Itchy wretched rust in my aft. just pointing that out :D

Thanks for the heads up! i couldn't understand him very well, he's english after all:) b.t.w what's an aft anyway?

Sutton
26th May 2009, 07:14 PM
Why is everyone breaking the street date? Surely that's unfair for the stores choosing to play by the rules.

If I find any Targets/Kmarts/whatever I'll be reporting them, that's for sure.

I want these toys as much as the next guy, but the main reason a street date is put in place is to ensure that all retailers have an equal chance to get stocks in prior to the release date, and not lose sales due to distribution issues.

Sutton
26th May 2009, 07:16 PM
http://www.kmart.com.au/

Well there you go. It's all official and stuff.

Sutton
26th May 2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, and Target's got 15% off storewide from Thursday onwards for 3 days if anyone's interested...

Although I'll be getting all my ROTF toys on Friday fro %40 off :cool:

Dylbot
26th May 2009, 08:39 PM
Oh, and Target's got 15% off storewide from Thursday onwards for 3 days if anyone's interested...

Although I'll be getting all my ROTF toys on Friday fro %40 off :cool:

How you gonna get 40% off?:confused:

k.wong23
29th May 2009, 04:18 PM
How you gonna get 40% off?:confused:

+1

autobreadticon
29th May 2009, 04:25 PM
Sutton you must be a suit that works for Hasbro :eek:

Sutton
29th May 2009, 09:45 PM
Sutton you must be a suit that works for Hasbro :eek:

Ha ha, no, I just got talking to the local toy distributor a couple of years back when I worked at a Newsagency, and found out he stocked TFs for the local toy shops. So I can get them at wholesale price if the timing's right; have to go in on just the right day before all the stock goes out.

And in this instance, I only ended up getting the Leader figures and some legends, most of the stock had already gone Toyworld. Still a sweet deal though...I did a lot better on the Universe line though...

Ironhide63
29th May 2009, 10:02 PM
I got my 15% off Leader Prime and Sideways...so I bagged both of em.

Ironhide63
11th June 2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up! i couldn't understand him very well, he's english after all:) b.t.w what's an aft anyway?

something to do with his jet mode...

griffin
11th June 2009, 09:40 AM
I thought he said 'ass', but aft is the rear of a ship, so could be what someone like Jetfire could use in its place.

G1Optimal
11th June 2009, 01:48 PM
Thought, he said "ass" as well..:D:D:o

darockk
23rd June 2009, 12:44 PM
does anyone know if or when leaderclass Jetfire will be released?

Wheel-J
23rd June 2009, 01:07 PM
does anyone know if or when leaderclass Jetfire will be released?

Link (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4458)

darockk
23rd June 2009, 02:33 PM
Link (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4458)

thanks for that...any date though? :confused: