PDA

View Full Version : Get up, eat breakfast and get ready for work in 5 minutes

Sam
26th May 2009, 11:20 PM
Not sure if some of you have already seen this, but I found it funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qin4UptOEsI

Lint
27th May 2009, 01:39 AM
tie technique copied! Now i can take the damned thing off at functions knowing I can get it back up quick smart if need be.

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th May 2009, 09:31 AM
Thats was funny. Sad thing is though, the majority of japanese TV is that sort of show.

kup
27th May 2009, 05:05 PM
There is one factor this 'simulation' didn't take into account and that is the 'I am too tired to get up' feeling that one gets in the morning. The one that tells you 'just 10 more minutes' or makes you turn off the alarm but before you know it you are asleep again. Because of this factor you are usually moving very sluggishly until you hit the shower.

Lint
28th May 2009, 12:53 AM
yeah this 'simulation' didn't take into account sharing a morning hot coffee with your partner either. How dare it.

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th May 2009, 03:13 AM
It also didnt take into account the "Having a big ass steak for breakfast" factor that so often is a must have. What the heck were they thinking?????

Not a patch on Mr Bean!

TheHandsomeCrab
28th May 2009, 06:58 AM
Fah, that's nothing. I've regularly had to get up, dress, eat and get TO work in 7 minutes. Having a dresscode of t-shirt, jeans and trainers does help, as does living a 3 minute run from work.

I am impressed with his anti-gravity trousers though.

kup
28th May 2009, 09:28 AM
Fah, that's nothing. I've regularly had to get up, dress, eat and get TO work in 7 minutes. Having a dresscode of t-shirt, jeans and trainers does help, as does living a 3 minute run from work.

I am impressed with his anti-gravity trousers though.

I have been in that situation too. I am always amazed that I am able to pull it off when the hammer is on top of me (Flight, meeting, etc) but I can't do it when it's a regular day.

hotaru_oz
28th May 2009, 04:01 PM
lol that was goddamn hilarious, although if I tried that pants slide technique I'd probably end up hurting myself and maybe ruining my trousers at the same time lol

jaydisc
28th May 2009, 04:19 PM
I'm totally gonna practice the pants and the tie. They reminded me of that Japanese shirt folding trick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AWQ5aBjgE).

hotaru_oz
31st May 2009, 07:00 PM
yeah I remembered seeing that, it's an awesome trick that I haven't been able to master lol