PDA

View Full Version : Movie toy E*****r

griffin
27th May 2009, 05:21 AM
This is definitely a 'what the heck' type toy, but also oddly, interesting. Along the lines of Dispensor from the first movie, this one is a Toaster, called Ejector.

http://www.the-arker.com/news_show.asp?info_id=2915

Odd yes, but I want one.
(it's even got a tail.... )

jaydisc
27th May 2009, 07:49 AM
Must be another allspark glitch.

Bartrim
27th May 2009, 07:59 AM
Gotta get this one:D They have listen to our cries for obscure alt modes.:cool:

SofaMan
27th May 2009, 08:07 AM
Gotta get this one:D They have listen to our cries for obscure alt modes.:cool:

+1. This is bizarre and awesome.

Firecracker
27th May 2009, 08:20 AM
Best. Scout. Ever.

Real Gear is back... and evil. :eek:

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th May 2009, 08:30 AM
Awesome Bio, complete with crappy stats. Love the crazy eyes too. One more for the short list I guess!

Wonder if they will bust out a TFing drink machine now?

Krayt
27th May 2009, 08:53 AM
This one is explained by movie events..... i wonder if his friends will be made too...

Sky Shadow
27th May 2009, 08:56 AM
How awesome that they've updated an obscure UK comics character for the movie. ;)

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/5/50/Toaster_ark.jpg

So this toy is the toaster from that Mountain Dew ad, right?

i_amtrunks
27th May 2009, 08:57 AM
Liking these scouts, kinda gives me a gnaw vibe, I think it must be the giant mouth.

BigPenney
27th May 2009, 09:06 AM
Hmm...
I wonder if the courage is meant to be a reference to 'The Brave Little Toaster'.:)

blackie
27th May 2009, 11:29 AM
must buy 100000000000 and have a toaster army XD

k.wong23
27th May 2009, 12:29 PM
Naw where is our proper scout mold of dispenser though :(

I do like this toaster though :D

Robzy
27th May 2009, 12:53 PM
Meh, it's okay...

I might be in the minority here but, while I think it's funny, this one has got me scratching my head...

Seriously, I have to make a point. For years, Transformers fans have absolutely ripped into Rocklords because they transformed in to lame alt modes! And now everyone (particularly on many US sites) is celebrating THIS??? :confused:

Sure, I'll concede that playing with rocks is not that much fun, but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster??? :rolleyes::confused:

Bartrim
27th May 2009, 02:18 PM
but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster??? :rolleyes::confused:

Obviously you have never stuck a knife in one... talk about fun:p

autobreadticon
27th May 2009, 02:36 PM
Koji Berserk:
"OMFG - Toaster transformer is pure win. I bet he intentionally burns your toast too "

jadtdt:
"Toy of the Year. "

ersico:
"HEADSHOT OF THE CENTURY FOR THE WIN GOES TO THE DEMONIC TOASTER.....MUST have him!!! "

+1

swoop
27th May 2009, 05:02 PM
Well thats a transformers I never thought I'd see. I wonder if there will be a kettle to go along with it

SofaMan
27th May 2009, 05:15 PM
Seriously, I have to make a point. For years, Transformers fans have absolutely ripped into Rocklords because they transformed in to lame alt modes!

Not me. I always liked Rock Lords. Anything that changes from one thing into another thing is fine by me. I even liked Mysterians.

Rock Gnarlies however - that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Lint
27th May 2009, 08:19 PM
I might actually buy a movie line toy now

FFN
27th May 2009, 08:20 PM
If anybody is wondering who he is, he's this guy: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Toaster_bot

He appeared in a series of 2007 Transformers tie-in commercials for Mountain Dew.

Meh, it's okay...

I might be in the minority here but, while I think it's funny, this one has got me scratching my head...

Seriously, I have to make a point. For years, Transformers fans have absolutely ripped into Rocklords because they transformed in to lame alt modes! And now everyone (particularly on many US sites) is celebrating THIS??? :confused:

Sure, I'll concede that playing with rocks is not that much fun, but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster??? :rolleyes::confused: What's wrong with more "object formers"? They had a few in G1, and now all of a sudden it's no longer acceptable?

SilverDragon
27th May 2009, 08:24 PM
THIS IS THE BEST TOY EVER MADE.

Meh, it's okay...

Sure, I'll concede that playing with rocks is not that much fun, but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster??? :rolleyes::confused:

Is it so much more fun to play with a tape deck?

Lord_Zed
27th May 2009, 08:35 PM
That's so bizzare I like it.

Robzy
27th May 2009, 08:53 PM
Not me. I always liked Rock Lords.I thought I was the only one! :o

What's wrong with more "object formers"? They had a few in G1, and now all of a sudden it's no longer acceptable?Um... well, not with me...

Firstly, I never said I didn't like it... if you read my post again you'll see that. I was just making a point about how fickle some US TF fans are (in relation to Rocklords/GoBots).

Secondly, I've stated on this forum several times over the years that I LOVE OBJECTFORMERS!!!!! And as a matter of fact, I've been "crucified" many times because I strongly endorse Megatron as a gun! Now people are saying (as I have been for years) how good objectformers are. :rolleyes: I was making a comparison with GoBots... not Transformers!

THIS IS THE BEST TOY EVER MADE.Really... EVER??? :p

Is it so much more fun to play with a tape deck?Well, to be honest... YES! I don't know, maybe I'm just in to CD/DVD players and Ipods... but I don't really find toasters "fun". That's just me though. Plus, Soundwave had minions (cassettes), so unless we see some little bots that turn into toasted bread, he's not in the same league ;)

Seriously, I'd like to know how many people play with toasters compared to music players...

Gutsman Heavy
27th May 2009, 09:25 PM
I think I'm in love.

Pure undiluted epic f**king win!

Autocon
28th May 2009, 12:40 AM
yes looking through my ROTF movie adaptation comic i can see a picture of him

hope the microwave and blender get a gong, microwave head looks like evil wheelie head:p

Stompy
28th May 2009, 01:13 AM
This is just fantastic. Oddly enough I was thinking how great it would be to have a TF with an alt mode of a toaster just the other day and then here it is. Complete with a bot high in personality with a huge grin like that. Can't wait.

Golden Phoenix
28th May 2009, 09:21 PM
Win. Pure win. I wants it.

Sure, I'll concede that playing with rocks is not that much fun, but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster??? :rolleyes::confused:Obviously you have never stuck a knife in one... talk about fun:p

LOL

liegeprime
29th May 2009, 07:27 AM
Win. Pure win. I wants it.
LOL

+1. Devilish little Imp! Yesssss!:D:D

Sky Shadow
29th May 2009, 08:26 AM
Even though I'm completely disappointed by 95% of the ROTFLMAO toyline, the one way it is excelling is in unusual altmodes. Not since Beast Wars Neo have we had so many weird and wonderful forms. The toys from this line that I won't be giving a miss are this one, the microscope, the ice cream truck and the remote-controlled car.

Ode to a Grasshopper
29th May 2009, 01:37 PM
(From my extraneous post of this same news - can't believe I missed this gem)

I quite liked the Real Gears and I'm so getting this one. The robot mode is ugly as sin but it looks like an imp and I'm a sucker for unusual alt modes - bring on Dispensor!

I'm not keen on most of the larger figures I've seen from RotF but I've gotta say, the Scout figures from this line are gold so far...

Doubledealer
29th May 2009, 02:58 PM
Haha this is great - it reminded me of that talking toaster from Red Dwarf:
"Given that God is infinite, and given that the Universe is infinite... would you like a toasted tea cake?" :D

fatbot
30th May 2009, 09:49 AM
Why are the scouts so freakin' good? I got two yesterday, now i'll be buying yet more tf2 toys.

GoktimusPrime
30th May 2009, 11:57 AM
This toy is freakin' AWESOME!! Can't wait! :D

Ironhide63
30th May 2009, 03:01 PM
OMG...now they HAVE TO MAKE A DISPENSOR figure...preferably a deluxe...id go for a scout I suppose...BUT HASBRO...listen to me...and listen good....Dispensor, Deluxe...Make it movie accurate...Mountain dew...obviously...MAKE IT...plz, that would be awesome.

Golden Phoenix
30th May 2009, 09:06 PM
OMG...now they HAVE TO MAKE A DISPENSOR figure...preferably a deluxe...id go for a scout I suppose...BUT HASBRO...listen to me...and listen good....Dispensor, Deluxe...Make it movie accurate...Mountain dew...obviously...MAKE IT...plz, that would be awesome.

They could make it a Leader and I think I'd still buy it at full retail price

AllHailBlackout
30th May 2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Peeps.

In case you have missed the boat or only hang around this forum, there is another scout class figure - really neat if you ask me. Ill be picking this guy up for sure.

Thanks to Seibertron.com for the info - http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=15963

Golden Phoenix
31st May 2009, 12:55 PM
Already a topic about this: here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4353)

MV75
31st May 2009, 01:20 PM
Man, that thing looks hilarious. I think I'll get it. Funny thing is, it does remind me of a rock lord. And I love rock lords. And the bi-plane. We need to support the "odd" alt modes. :)

jaydisc
3rd June 2009, 07:11 PM
Takara Ejector FT[METALLICALLY PAINTED]W!

autobreadticon
3rd June 2009, 10:20 PM
http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/commercials/2007/6/mountain-dew-toaster-transformer.jpg

badass

blackie
3rd June 2009, 10:21 PM
now i must have an army of crazy toasters. i can paint them all the colours of the rainbow, and they will take on diggers seeker army... :P