PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Leader Prime (No pics)

Ironhide63
30th May 2009, 11:02 PM
Id like to start off by saying this is worth whatever amount of money you pay for it. This is definitely the best figure I have so far, probably the best of the ROTF toyline. Transformation to robot is simple. Its transforming to the truck you have to watch out for. The instructions DO NOT HELP...so dont bother tearing up your Leader Prime figure...simply go to this video...watch the Entire thing...it will explain, in perfect detail, the transformation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtJqiDOvC4&feature=channel_page
If you do buy this figure...you MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO...or you will not be able to transform him, unless you are a super genius (which I am not). Ok.
Paint job, very good on this figure, about the only ROTF toy with a decent paintjob. Wheels are plastic, not rubber, thats a setback but not a major issue. Nice transformation when you get good at it. Brilliant engineering to fit Prime in this truck. Setback...the back wheels dont peg into anything in truck mode, so they can become a little bit...ajar, so that it slides instead of rolling. Um, rubber smokestacks, or a soft plastic. The truck noises play by pushing a button on the back of the cab...where the massive hole in 07 Leader prime was. Its the button on the left. In robot mode this guy is brilliant. EXTREMELY movie accurate. dual swords pop out randomly...which is annoying, but again, not a major issue. I would recommend this figure to everyone, just for the pure awesomness. I'd give him a rating of 9.5/10, losing .5 for the plastic wheels, and the difficult transformation...altho I suppose its worth it...GET ONE