PDA

View Full Version : Big Bad Toystore

liegeprime
9th February 2008, 04:08 PM
I made an order for energon cubes with them just know... just wanted to ask you people if any have had any experience ordering with them. I ask coz Ive NEVER ordered overseas or tried (even confined to Ebay Aus because of this) - are they good or.... you know. I'm just a little anxious as this is very new to me and have had bad experiences with online sellers - Australia wise, so Im just asking for input. Used Visa Debit Card... hope I dont zero balance my account :D, Im not good with exchange rates. Total bill is around $94+. Cheers

Pulse
9th February 2008, 05:58 PM
Mate, they are excellent. I've ordered plenty of things off them before (MISB/MOSC & loose) & they've come through everytime. I haven't got a bad thing to say about them, at all.

Highly recommended.

Tetsuwan Convoy
9th February 2008, 06:08 PM
Yeh, they are an excellent source of toy goodness. My only problem was the price of shipping. But then that one was a RID Brave Maximus that came through super fast express post (I think it took about 4 days..) so I was prepared for it:o

liegeprime
9th February 2008, 06:43 PM
thnks for the input guys... makes my anxiety a little less than it was before... heheheeh. if this turns out well i could be a regular with them from now on... but still its a wait and see thing. hmmm Brave maximus , you say hmmmmm ..

griffin
9th February 2008, 08:39 PM
They are very reliable, but very expensive. They are usually the most expensive dealer at BotCon, so I rarely buy anything from them (unless I am desperate).

liegeprime
10th February 2008, 11:25 AM
They are very reliable, but very expensive. They are usually the most expensive dealer at BotCon, so I rarely buy anything from them (unless I am desperate).

I see now why their prices were like so :(:(

klystron
11th February 2008, 06:56 PM
BBTS are excellent (if a little pricey). Less than 2wks delivery time (via cheapest postage method which is what I used coz I'm a cheapsake). Feel a ease.
If you need exchange rate help try this great site:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Lord_Zed
11th February 2008, 07:01 PM
Just make sure you order a box worth of stuff, the shipping on individual items is a joke!