PDA

View Full Version : Figures Direct has ROTF Preview S****w*** for $15

Mr_K
4th June 2009, 07:53 AM
Hi all,

just noticed today at http://www.figuresdirect.com.au that they have ROTF Preview Soundwave for only $15 (obviously shipping isn't included). This figure isn't one that I am really after but thought a few here might be. If there was a brisbane order I would probably go in for one though.

Omega Supreme
4th June 2009, 08:17 AM
Have you checked retail stores?, they have the Preview Soundwave's everywhere. Might just be cheaper(when you add postage) to pick one up from a store that having a sale, down here Target & Kmart both have decent sales, unsure of the prices on movie figs though.

Mr_K
4th June 2009, 08:33 AM
The cheapest I have seen it for is $26 in retail stores, and I wouldn't think postage would be $10 for one small figure within australia.

BigPenney
4th June 2009, 10:21 AM
I wouldn't think postage would be $10 for one small figure within australia.

I've found Figuresdirect to be great with their shipping prices, the most I've paid was $8.95 to S.A for 5 deluxe and a voyager.

Mr_K
4th June 2009, 10:31 AM
I've found Figuresdirect to be great with their shipping prices, the most I've paid was $8.95 to S.A for 5 deluxe and a voyager.

That is a good price! Well, I guess this thread may need to be moved, but if anyone in the birsbane area wants to go in on buying some things from figures direct then i'll grab a soundwave.