PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Deluxe Skids and Mudflap

Ironhide63
4th June 2009, 05:42 PM
Do they combine...ill get them anyway but if they combine, how, and what does it look like. I know I probably wont get an answer 'yes' but its worth a shot.

Paulbot
4th June 2009, 06:06 PM
The answer is a potential spoiler ... Ask these questions in the Movie section

AllHailBlackout
4th June 2009, 06:09 PM
The answer is a potential spoiler ... Ask these questions in the Movie section

In other words.. potential spoiler means .. well I'm sure just by saying potential spoiler gives it away. LOL

Paulbot
4th June 2009, 06:13 PM
Ironhide I answered your question in a PM. Can one of the mods move this to the right forum?

movie spoilersskids and mudlap combine into an ice cream truck mode at the start of the movie, a toy of this is coming in a alter wave. Some people think the sports car versions also combine as they each have a big arm on one side of the body but AFAIK no one has confirmed this.

jaydisc
4th June 2009, 07:54 PM
Sports Car? :D :D :D

More like a compact. ;-)

i_amtrunks
5th June 2009, 09:02 AM
Aren't Skids and Mudflap meant to be Hybrid half electric or Hydrogen cars or something when they convert into their new forms?

liegeprime
5th June 2009, 09:51 AM
This is a weird thread , there's no replies whatsoever ;);):p

Bartrim
5th June 2009, 10:43 AM
Not them Trunks another Purple one who looks similar;)

I feel like I'm reading a cryptic crossword:p

i_amtrunks
5th June 2009, 11:06 AM
Not them Trunks another Purple one who looks similar;)

I feel like I'm reading a cryptic crossword:p

That'll teach me to pay some attention! :D

With the trouble GM is in, I wonder if Hsbro/Paramount will changes to another manufacturer for the third film?

Bartrim
5th June 2009, 11:23 AM
That'll teach me to pay some attention! :D

With the trouble GM is in, I wonder if Hsbro/Paramount will changes to another manufacturer for the third film?

Ssangyong perhaps?:p

fatbot
5th June 2009, 01:42 PM
Maybe Ford? At least they're don't have such dire money problems. GO FORD!

shokwave2
5th June 2009, 03:54 PM

I have a feeling they'll move away from cars and trucks for the third film and use old person's ride-on scooters and those automatic, self-sensing lawnmowers. Just a feeling...