PDA

View Full Version : Big W Sale 11-24 June (Legacy of Bbee 3-pack)

KaRNiV8L PRiME
4th June 2009, 09:54 PM
Big W have legacy of bumblebee 3pk including classics (wth black strips), movie 1 and animated in next weeks sale brochure for just $48.xx

Sorry for the brief post, im posting from my mobile. Pics 2moro

BigW online catalogue:
http://catalogues.bigw.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=12441556623859&pageview=two&gotopage=1

autobreadticon
4th June 2009, 10:31 PM
where was the sale catalogue, instore, in mail or online?
curious to see

iceburn
4th June 2009, 11:19 PM
Big W have legacy of bumblebee 3pk including classics (wth black strips), movie 1 and animated in next weeks sale brochure for just $48.xx

Sorry for the brief post, im posting from my mobile. Pics 2moro

not bad at all for a news like this. great job in posting it
finally the 3 pack is here

jaydisc
4th June 2009, 11:23 PM
Speak of the devil....

Golden Phoenix
5th June 2009, 10:58 AM
Speak of the devil....

yeah, what do you want?

Omega Supreme
5th June 2009, 11:12 AM
Any one know if these will be deluxes, legends ?

Golden Phoenix
5th June 2009, 11:15 AM
Any one know if these will be deluxes, legends ?

Deluxe

jaydisc
5th June 2009, 12:19 PM
It's this (http://www.transformersanimated.com/img/news/200805/giftset01.jpg)

Linthart
5th June 2009, 01:13 PM
better late than never

Omega Supreme
5th June 2009, 01:16 PM
Cool, thanks GP & Jaydisc.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
5th June 2009, 01:37 PM
As promised, this brochure should hit mailboxes next tue/wed. Click on pic to enlarge

This is the only TF item in the brochure but I have seen the prices on TF:ROTF stock for the toy catalogue and the prices are awesome

Cannot give away too much but...

Leaders < $70
Voyagers < $40
Deluxes < $20

This should be just in time for the new waves as it is just a week after the movie is out.

jaydisc
5th June 2009, 02:28 PM
Awesome news. Thanks KP.

JuzMel
5th June 2009, 02:29 PM
OMG!! This is getting really too exciting! :eek: So I presume it starts next Thursday?

jaydisc
5th June 2009, 02:33 PM
Week after the movie Mel. This will be Big W's showing at all the big July toy sales.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
5th June 2009, 02:34 PM
OMG!! This is getting really too exciting! :eek: So I presume it starts next Thursday?

Yup but in WA i know the stock usually comes in mon/tues so its up 2 the manager if they want it out b4 thur. I'll be putting mine out and purchasing even tho I have all 3.

Just Really want classics with Black Stripes instead of my current White ones

k.wong23
5th June 2009, 02:45 PM
Leaders < $70 no way!

KaRNiV8L PRiME
5th June 2009, 02:46 PM
Leaders < $70 no way!

Serious!!! Hopefully JF and SS are out by then!!!

tron07
5th June 2009, 02:58 PM
time to do a K-Mart refund when leaders reach that price

swoop
5th June 2009, 03:05 PM
Looks like I'll be holding off buying anymore rotf until the sale starts. Great news about the bumblbee 3 pack. Has the 12pack mini-cons hit our shores yet, I haven't heard anything?

griffin
5th June 2009, 04:21 PM

Not too sure about Jetfire, as it's release date was not announced at BotCon, but Starscream hasn't been made yet. It's due to be out in 2010. THey said late 2010, but I can't imagine they'd leave it that late.

Firecracker
5th June 2009, 05:07 PM
Wave 2 has a lot of deluxes... for under $20 = Steal.

Kyle
6th June 2009, 05:56 AM
As promised, this brochure should hit mailboxes next tue/wed. Click on pic to enlarge

This is the only TF item in the brochure but I have seen the prices on TF:ROTF stock for the toy catalogue and the prices are awesome

Cannot give away too much but...

Leaders < $70
Voyagers < $40
Deluxes < $20

This should be just in time for the new waves as it is just a week after the movie is out.

I'm so glad I didn't throw away the Kmart/Target receipts... :o

And $48.xx for the 3-pack is great too!

SentinelPrime
6th June 2009, 07:26 AM
O hell yeahh!! im super pumped about the bumblebee 3pack!

thanks again Karnivool for the insider info.

I will be there the morning of the sale to scoop 1 of everything, like 2 weeks ago, hopefully no one will be there then like last time. :D

Defcon
6th June 2009, 07:48 AM
the bumblebee 3pack will be cool. If the prices are exceptional I may buy some more ROTF, so far I have only bought 2 items.

SentinelPrime
6th June 2009, 09:33 AM
Leader class Jetfire is released July 1st. Hope Big Dub gets him in stock!!

jaydisc
6th June 2009, 11:36 AM
I'm so glad I didn't throw away the Kmart/Target receipts... :o

FYI, with both of those, you only have 30 days for a change-of-mind return.

willocrew
6th June 2009, 12:32 PM
arghhhhhhh... bumblebee 3 pack!!

:( Should have waited for this rather than jump the gun and getting universe blackstriped bumblebee at nexisfair couple of months back!.

would have to really think twice about getting this now :(

kristofferrer
6th June 2009, 01:26 PM
woo hoo!

iceburn
6th June 2009, 04:04 PM
It's already out at BigW at the Hot Price.

http://images.icebu12n.multiply.com/image/1/photos/73/1200x1200/48/060609-The-legacy-of-Bumblebee.JPG?et=yDqra96bJ9PMsm3REWYwlw&nmid=199527311

Ironhide63
6th June 2009, 07:19 PM
It's already out at BigW at the Hot Price.

yea...and in Geelong, I saw it too, i decided not to get it...i dont want premium Bee, or animated, and im not paying $50 for classics.

k.wong23
6th June 2009, 08:08 PM
awesome will pick it up tomorrow and a leader so i can refund on my kmart receipt! :D

reillyd
7th June 2009, 02:27 PM
awesome will pick it up tomorrow and a leader so i can refund on my kmart receipt! :D

Wait, what's all this about kmart refunds? Do you mean you buy elsewhere, and take the toy you bought back to kmart for a refund with your original docket? or do you have to keep the original MISB and wait and hope you can get it cheaper elsewhere???

d*r*j*
7th June 2009, 04:01 PM
Wait, what's all this about kmart refunds? Do you mean you buy elsewhere, and take the toy you bought back to kmart for a refund with your original docket? or do you have to keep the original MISB and wait and hope you can get it cheaper elsewhere???

It's probably something you should ask the poster in a pm... not really a good thing, both from a legal and moral standpoint, to be asking/ talking/ bragging about in a public forum.

JuzMel
7th June 2009, 08:10 PM
Yes it only applies if the item is MISB. It's 28 days for Kmart and Target now for change of mind to refund.

If you buy it and you keep it, good enough (for the stores). If you refund, it's their fault for not being able to price their items as well as other stores.
And if you open the item already, you can only blame yourself for having itchy fingers and not being able to wait a while longer for a cheaper deal. :D :p

Gutsman Heavy
7th June 2009, 08:43 PM
you are all evil!

:P

Vector Sigma 13
7th June 2009, 08:48 PM
I had a good examination of the evolution of a hero packs at my local big W and i was very disappointed- the paint on these looked really rough! Even had yellow paint on the windscreens. Ill be passing on these- imo they look very cheap.

k.wong23
7th June 2009, 10:31 PM
I had a good examination of the evolution of a hero packs at my local big W and i was very disappointed- the paint on these looked really rough! Even had yellow paint on the windscreens. Ill be passing on these- imo they look very cheap.

Couldn't even find these city in Melb CBD store sigh.

Linthart
7th June 2009, 11:35 PM

no hope for starscream as there have been no leaked protos or images to my knowledge. Jetfire may be a possibility but i doubt it :(

JuzMel
8th June 2009, 12:14 AM
Big W Southland has about 7-8 packs when I last saw on Sunday arvo. Icy also said Forest Hill had them as that was there he got them from.

SentinelPrime
8th June 2009, 06:12 AM
no hope for starscream as there have been no leaked protos or images to my knowledge. Jetfire may be a possibility but i doubt it :(

Leader class Jetfire is released on July 1st.

Vector Sigma 13
8th June 2009, 07:47 AM

I reccon there were 12 packs here- and we are a rural Big W! I suspect they will shelf warm.

jaydisc
9th June 2009, 10:03 AM
Saw these at High Point today. The paint matching is terrible! The yellow plastic on the new Classics BB is similar to the near translucent color of the Animated. And the Premium does not look as well matched as the standalone Premium (see chestplate), but I'm not certain about that.

http://lindalane.com/temporary/tf/IMG_0055.jpg

PirateCop
9th June 2009, 08:45 PM
wait so how much are leaders at the "big dubs" ?

lcz128
9th June 2009, 09:13 PM
Saw these at High Point today. The paint matching is terrible! The yellow plastic on the new Classics BB is similar to the near translucent color of the Animated. And the Premium does not look as well matched as the standalone Premium (see chestplate), but I'm not certain about that.

http://lindalane.com/temporary/tf/IMG_0055.jpg

Totally true! That said - you didn't notice it on the one I brought over (Premium one), did you? hrmms-

Hasbro trying to get the paint to match the plastic is kind of a lost cause for me personally... I am tempted to strip the paint on the classics one cause I really feel the yellow plastic used is AWESOME. And the yellow plastic instead of grey is a big plus in my book as always ^_^ Ah. Just noticed a few differences between the final release of bbee versus the prototype used on the packaging - the clear plastic has been replaced with clear blue! I do like the yellow jetpack contraption though :) Heaps better than the original -

Oh - and did I mention? I got one of these packs? ^^; (My sis helped me pick one up at BigW Donnie :D)

sifun
9th June 2009, 09:52 PM
so when are these sales going to start?
*edit* in 2 days apparently

iceburn
9th June 2009, 11:21 PM
haha lcz, you caved in too

Tropisetron
10th June 2009, 06:48 PM
If you visit bigw.com.au, toy spectacular sale countdown is on!

i think it's 21 days as of today.

iceburn
11th June 2009, 01:43 PM
8 more left at Forest Hill if anyone's interested.
Is someone we know from Melbourne that is working at ToyWorld Forest Hill.
I can't remember the nick/name....

blackie
11th June 2009, 04:06 PM
8 more left at Forest Hill if anyone's interested.
Is someone we know from Melbourne that is working at ToyWorld Forest Hill.
I can't remember the nick/name....

chansformer