PDA

View Full Version : Police swoop in, nearby school locked down, after gun report

1AZRAEL1
5th June 2009, 12:00 PM
http://www.windsorstar.com/hour+standoff+ends+peacefully/1660116/story.html

He uses Megatron (most likely MP05)

I knew this would happen sooner or later.

kup
5th June 2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.windsorstar.com/hour+standoff+ends+peacefully/1660116/story.html

He uses Megatron (most likely MP05)

I knew this would happen sooner or later.

It was G1 Megatron.

I hope no over reacting Australian Government guy reads this...

Tiby
5th June 2009, 12:03 PM
Indeed. Well, he labelled it as a Luger, so that might throw them off! (doubt it, though)

liegeprime
5th June 2009, 12:26 PM
hmph yeah its always like that anyways especially if media backs it up... a MOuntainrange out of a mole hill.:mad:

canofwhoopass_87
6th June 2009, 05:37 PM
Lol thanks for this post, the article made me laugh. What an idiot haha :rolleyes:

blaster
6th June 2009, 09:03 PM
this is realy helping isn't it?

GoktimusPrime
7th June 2009, 09:44 AM
...only takes one moron to ruin it for the rest of us. :( If anyone deserves a good kick to the janglies, it would be this guy.

1AZRAEL1
7th June 2009, 10:50 AM
...only takes one moron to ruin it for the rest of us

Its the same as any situation in life.

I cop alot of crap because I'm a metalhead and metal is perceived as the devils music.

But it is because of a few bad apples that make the rest of us look bad.

I too hope that the media don't make a mountain out of a mole hill either.

And I agree with Gok, we should kick him in the janglies :p

blaster
7th June 2009, 04:05 PM
well the good news is it's not on tv (yet)

enforcer888
7th June 2009, 04:13 PM

I cop alot of crap because I'm a metalhead and metal is perceived as the devils music.

Haha, that's made for some interesting glares from storepeople and other customers when I'm floating about the toy aisles...

blaster
7th June 2009, 04:33 PM
yeah everyone stares when they see a 17 year old walking into toys r us

snazzbot 101
7th June 2009, 05:46 PM
Here's hoping it wasn't a Classics Megatron...

kup
8th June 2009, 03:08 AM

It was G1

blaster
8th June 2009, 06:00 PM
what would a classics megatron do? even if it was henki

GoktimusPrime
8th June 2009, 09:21 PM
Or even if it were _real_. Classics/Henkei Megatron transforms into a Nerf Maverick (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/331169080_82f1aaef43.jpg)... worse case scenario; you get shot with a foam dart. Oh the humanity. :p

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2009, 02:31 PM
Haha, that's made for some interesting glares from storepeople and other customers when I'm floating about the toy aisles...

Yea I get that alot.

All the store people keep staring at me like I'm gonna steal something and I'm like "I'm just here to buy something man" (Prize for the person who gets where that quote is from :p)

enforcer888
10th June 2009, 08:32 PM
Yea I get that alot.

All the store people keep staring at me like I'm gonna steal something and I'm like "I'm just here to buy something man" (Prize for the person who gets where that quote is from :p)

You have the leathers, sunnies, beard and long hair too? :D

snazzbot 101
10th June 2009, 08:58 PM

what would a classics megatron do? even if it was henki

Or even if it were _real_. Classics/Henkei Megatron transforms into a Nerf Maverick (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/331169080_82f1aaef43.jpg)... worse case scenario; you get shot with a foam dart. Oh the humanity. :p

I thought the absurdity of what I said was enough to demonstrate that it was an attempt at humor.

Clearly not, but as I abhor having to use little smiley faces to point things out, it seems I'll have to put up with being misunderstood.

1AZRAEL1
11th June 2009, 12:48 PM
You have the leathers, sunnies, beard and long hair too? :D

Well not so much the leather, I dress in black, most of my shirts are band shirts (some with pictures on it that people find offensive :p)

But yea, sunnies, beard and long hair :D

Ode to a Grasshopper
11th June 2009, 03:36 PM

Metal rules, but I look/dress like a hippy so I usually get away with it...I love watching other metalheads' faces when they assume I'm into John Butler Trio etc (which admittedly I also quite enjoy) and I play them some Fantomas instead...:D

On a side-note, a guy in a hobby shop I was talking with claimed MP Megs is fine even without being part of a collectors club in Victoria, whereas I seem to recall differently...is he talking out of his *** or am I just confoosed and it's NSW that has the Megs problem?:confused:

kup
11th June 2009, 03:39 PM
Metal rules, but I look/dress like a hippy so I usually get away with it...I love watching other metalheads' faces when they assume I'm into John Butler Trio etc (which admittedly I also quite enjoy) and I play them some Fantomas instead...:D

On a side-note, a guy in a hobby shop I was talking with claimed MP Megs is fine even without being part of a collectors club in Victoria, whereas I seem to recall differently...is he talking out of his *** or am I just confoosed and it's NSW that has the Megs problem?:confused:

In Sydney there are a fair few places that sell MP5s (at insane prices) but the authorities only seem to be policing it if it goes through the customs.

1AZRAEL1
11th June 2009, 03:47 PM

Woooo Fantomas. General Patton :p is an amazing singer, very versatile.
(Kinda funny coz right now I'm actually listening to FNM :p)

But I'm into alot more extreme metal bands than Fantomas lol.

GoktimusPrime
11th June 2009, 03:52 PM
In Sydney there are a fair few places that sell MP5s (at insane prices) but the authorities only seem to be policing it if it goes through the customs.
...which they do a their own risk. It's the same as selling KOs. Occasionally you do see police raids at places like these.

Ironhide63
13th June 2009, 12:33 PM
reasons like this is why its so difficult to get a MP/G1 Megatron in Australia. Unbelievable. Hey...does anyone know if the Megatron figure he used goes ito forensics? if so...HEY COPS...MAIL IT TO ME PLZ.