PDA

View Full Version : Yes Kyle Sandilands, you are an idiot

Burn
6th June 2009, 06:58 PM
That's right, ROTF news featuring Kyle Sandilands of radio and Australian Idol infamy.

Admittedly it's not much.

Personally I don't like the guy, in fact I despise him and have absoloutely no respect for anything he said.

But on this week's Net 40 or whatever the thing is called, he just introed Linkin Park's "New Divide" as being from the "Terminator:Salvation" soundtrack.

Git.
Feel free to move this to another section if you want.

sideswipes brother
6th June 2009, 07:08 PM
Yes, that man is a total knob.

SilverDragon
6th June 2009, 07:44 PM
Wrong robots, Kyle! :p

FFN
6th June 2009, 09:09 PM
TRANSFORMINATORS!

Vector Sigma 13
6th June 2009, 09:13 PM
Hes a wally- His big brother presence should have proven that!

GoktimusPrime
8th June 2009, 12:56 PM
I only listen to radio for traffic reports. Otherwise I only listen to Transformers tunes on CD. :D

SMHFConvoy
8th June 2009, 01:04 PM
See this is why I listen to ABC Classics FM. No dumb @$$ hosts and no talkback.

tron07
8th June 2009, 06:52 PM
dont like, dont watch/listen.... hehehe

Robzy
9th June 2009, 12:46 PM
This guy is an absolute moron! I swear, he is an empty vessel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_Vessel)! :rolleyes:

Have a read how he rants like a lunatic... (http://www.livenews.com.au/entertainment/kyle-sandilands-and-dave-hughes-in-ugly-twitter-slanging-match/2009/5/26/207798)

The Tom Cruise prank (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/733461/kyle-and-jackie-o-pranked-live-on-air) that was pulled on them was brilliant! They totally got it shoved in their faces! :D

kup
9th June 2009, 12:53 PM
I only listen to the news on the radio. I pretty much only watch TV for the SBS/ABC news too.

Australian broadcasting in general sucks. I don't understand why people continue to tolerate it.

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2009, 01:29 PM
Hes a wally!

Haha that made me laugh, wallly haha. Havent heard that used in ages.

Australian broadcasting in general sucks. I don't understand why people continue to tolerate it.

Well yes it does, but I think the radio is great for people out on building sites, breaks the monotony of of being a labourer :p

Did anyone call back up and say anything?

Gutsman Heavy
9th June 2009, 02:06 PM

Fred Basset.

tron07
9th June 2009, 10:48 PM
Fred Basset.

that 2 retards are even worse.....

griffin
10th June 2009, 01:12 PM
And Kylie-S is the sort of arrogant person who would never admit he was wrong, but instead attack anyone who tried to correct him.
If he doesn't care enough to get it right first time, he won't care enough to fix it. He'd just pay out on anyone more knowledgeable on a subject he doesn't care about.

1AZRAEL1
10th June 2009, 01:15 PM
Yea he is a bit of a toad, I can't stand him.

sanbot
10th June 2009, 03:30 PM
Kyle Sandilands reminds me a lot about this AM radio presenter called Stan Zamanik (not sure of spelling). He's an absolute tool and is also arrogant like Kyle. But I gotta admit one thing they both do good (despite how annoying they are) is to get people pissed off enough to generate plenty of publicity for their shows.

kup
10th June 2009, 04:04 PM
Kyle Sandilands reminds me a lot about this AM radio presenter called Stan Zamanik (not sure of spelling). He's an absolute tool and is also arrogant like Kyle. But I gotta admit one thing they both do good (despite how annoying they are) is to get people pissed off enough to generate plenty of publicity for their shows.

Years ago there was this show called 'Beauty & The Beast' in which Zemanek was the host and 'head speaker' of a group of four women (Aus TV personalities). Basically the show consisted of women (sometimes guys) from the public writing in to seek advice on some personal issue they had like relationships and so forth and the ladies took turn in giving advice. After each lady commented, Zemanek gave a comment on the advice given (or sometimes interrupted mid way through).

The amusing thing about this dynamic was that very often, Zemanek used to insult the women while criticizing their piece of advice in a sexist manner (eg: 'You stupid cow! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard') and so forth which made the show super Politically incorrect and kind of fun to watch since the show was live and you could see the women getting really pissed off but still lowering their heads and some of them almost crying. Eventually Zemanek got replaced for being too mean by this other fat guy who was way too soft and not long after the show went down the tube - At least that 'version' of it.

1AZRAEL1
10th June 2009, 04:42 PM
Doug Mulray took over if I'm not too mistaken.
My dad knew him back in the hayday. He was too nice a bloke to do what Zemanek did.

kup
10th June 2009, 04:53 PM
Doug Mulray took over if I'm not too mistaken.
My dad knew him back in the hayday. He was too nice a bloke to do what Zemanek did.

Yeah Zemanek had a clear meanstreak while Mulray as you said was way too nice and was really polite towards the women making the show loose its 'spice'.

Robzy
10th June 2009, 06:37 PM
Years ago there was this show called 'Beauty & The Beast' in which Zemanek was the host and 'head speaker' of a group of four women (Aus TV personalities).
I remember it well. The show actually began well before Zemanek hosted it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_(talk_show)), dating back to the 1960s. Other hosts were just as rude and arrogant as him!

Vector Sigma 13
10th June 2009, 10:23 PM
Zemankes radio show was much the same as Beauty and the Beast- a festival of insults! Poor bugger got cancer and has passed on if i recall?

sanbot
10th June 2009, 11:40 PM
Zemankes radio show was much the same as Beauty and the Beast- a festival of insults! Poor bugger got cancer and has passed on if i recall?

Oh has he passed away?!

Makes me feel bad for bad mouthing him! :(

Gutsman Heavy
10th June 2009, 11:48 PM
yeah he carked it last year I think...

Rampage
11th June 2009, 01:11 AM
just popped in to call Sandilands a fat useless c#*% :p

Bartrim
11th June 2009, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't put Zemanak in the same class as Sandilands. I rang Zemanak's radio show several times in the late 90's- early '00s and while he was a sexist pig he could admit when he was wrong (which I managed to get him to do:D
). He actually got to know me after a while and was nice enough to send me a tie for xmas

Robzy
11th June 2009, 09:42 AM
yeah he carked it last year I think...So eloquent! ;)

i_amtrunks
11th June 2009, 11:05 AM
What I dont get is that 2dayFM is one of the higher rating FM breakfast shows, I know they play more "popular" music, but surely the hosts lack of brains or charisma should detract from the show?

1AZRAEL1
11th June 2009, 11:10 AM
What I dont get is that 2dayFM is one of the higher rating FM breakfast shows, I know they play more "popular" music, but surely the hosts lack of brains or charisma should detract from the show?

I think that attracts them to the show, because they are complete fools.
Not suprisingly, I laugh at them, not with them.

Ode to a Grasshopper
11th June 2009, 09:40 PM
just popped in to call Sandilands a fat useless c#*% :pSeconded, though I prefer "douchebag". Either way it'd be nice to see him meet a slow and sticky end, ideally involving a cheesegrater.