PDA

View Full Version : posting more local.

blaster
6th June 2009, 08:24 PM
just introducing my self.
i have looked hear once or twice and i finally found the time to make an account.

i am a big fan of all the cassettes and am a big fan of hot rod.
i sort of grew up with tfs so i cant really tell when i gt into them but if i did it would be a few month before i even herd of the live action movie.
my collection manly consists of mostly g1 figs, classics and movie figs all crammed into one ikea glass cabinet(i shooed space them into two).

i feel a bit guilty at the moment because i am starting to fall out of the loop a little(i didn't even notice tf animated season 3 come out *blush*)

at the moment i am looking fore music label sound wave broken or working to add to my classics shelf(it he will fit lol)

Linthart
6th June 2009, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the forums little bro :D

iceburn
6th June 2009, 09:41 PM
welcome welcome

Trailer Park Ninja
6th June 2009, 10:22 PM
Welcome!!

k.wong23
6th June 2009, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the forums little bro :D

Is he literally your sibling?

Welcome!

If juzmel doesn't take my music mp3 soundwave with reprolabel stickers ill let you know :)

Linthart
6th June 2009, 10:34 PM
Is he literally your sibling?

Yeah he is, he's just a little late to the party

blaster
6th June 2009, 10:48 PM
ok it was his idea. also i got hooked after he showed me all this cool stuff on hear

Deceptic_Optic
6th June 2009, 11:16 PM
ok it was his idea. also i got hooked after he showed me all this cool stuff on hear

welcome

liegeprime
6th June 2009, 11:45 PM
Mabuhay and welcome to the forum. hehehe OTCA is starting to become a family gathering forum now, nice! hehehe:D

loophole
7th June 2009, 01:50 AM
Welcome aboard Blaster!! i hope you this place as much as myself

GoktimusPrime
7th June 2009, 09:59 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/luckystar_boardwelcome.jpg

sort of grew up with tfs so i cant really tell when i gt into them but if i did it would be a few month before i even herd of the live action movie.
News of the movie came out in 2003 iirc. :)

blaster
7th June 2009, 03:46 PM
ok it was probably 6 months before the movie came out.(ask my brother lol he will know) I'm up at mount buller at the moment (it jut started snowing) and i will take some pics of my collection when i get back on about wednesday.