PDA

View Full Version : Henkei/Classic Ultra Magnus and City Commander

Deceptic_Optic
7th June 2009, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know if you can still get ultra magnus with the city commander here in australia i've been wanting it and i cant get hold of it. another problem is i don't have a credit card or paypal so you think anyone can sell fro me pick or anywhere i can find one?

liegeprime
7th June 2009, 10:18 PM
Dre get in touch with Kyle.... he might have some spare left to sell. We ( as in the forum members) got most of our City commander armour from him....

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2009, 06:53 AM
Dre get in touch with Kyle.... he might have some spare left to sell. We ( as in the forum members) got most of our City commander armour from him....

Salamat Dre il ask him now

iceburn
10th June 2009, 12:30 AM
odelay is selling his city commander kit

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=103677#post103677

Kyle
10th June 2009, 10:57 AM

Salamat Dre il ask him now

Sorry, been hell busy marking uni 1st year calc + stat assignments/tests and haven't replied you or others (sorry guys I haven't been so responsive.)

I have them (CC only) but they're now a bit pricey with the recent exchange rates. My price is AUD $129 (shipping included to anywhere within Australia).

Krayt, Wheel-J, Raider etc I'll send you all a PM regarding the same deal later today. Wheel-J I haven't forgotten your 2-pack as well. :p Will PM you about postage etc. Sorry it took so long.

I might be able to get more OP/UM 2-pack, but that'll be later.

Deceptic_Optic
10th June 2009, 11:07 AM
I have them (CC only) but they're now a bit pricey with the recent exchange rates. My price is AUD $129 (shipping included to anywhere within Australia).

Sure im up for it its ok, btw i dont have credit card or paypal how can i pay you but can do netbanking is that ok, if so please send me details? Do you have any Classic Universe Ultramagnus as well?

thanks

Kyle
10th June 2009, 11:09 AM
Sure im up for it its ok, btw i dont have credit card or paypal how can i pay you but can do netbanking is that ok, if so please send me details? Do you have any Classic Universe Ultramagnus as well?

thanks

Netbanking is ok. I'll PM you the details later today. I don't have any Classic UM with me but might be able to get some later.

Deceptic_Optic
10th June 2009, 11:30 AM
Netbanking is ok. I'll PM you the details later today. I don't have any Classic UM with me but might be able to get some later.

cool how long does it usually takes with postage and handling?

Kyle
10th June 2009, 11:36 AM
cool how long does it usually takes with postage and handling?

I'll post these directly from Perth and the cost already includes registered post. Should take 1-2 weeks after I post them.

Deceptic_Optic
10th June 2009, 12:09 PM
I'll post these directly from Perth and the cost already includes registered post. Should take 1-2 weeks after I post them.

got anything else for sale in henkei/classic or animated lines? do you have the upgrade kit for superions Aerial Team Appendage Add-On Kit

Ode to a Grasshopper
10th June 2009, 03:40 PM
Ooh, ooh, me too! That's really good even without UM.
PM sent.:)

Deceptic_Optic
10th June 2009, 05:33 PM
Ooh, ooh, me too! That's really good even without UM.
PM sent.:)

Have you got ultra magnus?

Ode to a Grasshopper
11th June 2009, 03:15 PM
Have you got ultra magnus?Not yet, but that's something to worry about or scour Ebay for later. I do want to get him inasmuch as the original UM mold (which I don't have either since I generally try to avoid buying multiple versions of the same character) was a recolor of diaclone Powered Convoy IIRC, which was an upgraded Convoy. Besides the general coolness factor I'd like to have my G1 Optimus and Classics UM/CC side-by-side to showcase the progression in engineering between G1 and Classics.:)

@Kyle (whose PM box is full)-Spanks man, you're a legend (and the rest of the crew at FP of course, love your work). PM me your bank details and I'll transfer the funds as soon as they become available.

Wheel-J
13th June 2009, 02:04 AM
Wheel-J I haven't forgotten your 2-pack as well. :p

Kyle, you rock!! :cool::)

Deceptic_Optic
4th July 2009, 11:41 AM
Kyle hooked me up with CCommander thanks Kyle. anyone with ultra magnus?

Trailer Park Ninja
5th July 2009, 01:06 PM
Have a look at this, maybe someone can go halves with you if you only want Ultra Magnus.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-ROBOTS-IN-DISGUISE-ULTRA-MAGNUS-SKYWARP_W0QQitemZ120444144997QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU _Action_Figures?hash=item1c0b07cd65&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A10|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0 |293%3A2|294%3A50

Deceptic_Optic
10th August 2009, 10:01 AM
Have a look at this, maybe someone can go halves with you if you only want Ultra Magnus.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-ROBOTS-IN-DISGUISE-ULTRA-MAGNUS-SKYWARP_W0QQitemZ120444144997QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU _Action_Figures?hash=item1c0b07cd65&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A10|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0 |293%3A2|294%3A50

still looking for a classic ultra magnus anyone. i just missed out on kwong sale thread anybody else selling there ultra magnus?

bruticus
10th August 2009, 01:34 PM
I know this may not be for the purist at heart, but a lot of people i know use classics optimus with CC armour... the engineering is great so the CC armour covers practically everything and he looks pretty darn good still. even the red optimus arm kibble fits in well with the red parts on CC.

Deceptic_Optic
10th August 2009, 02:09 PM
I know this may not be for the purist at heart, but a lot of people i know use classics optimus with CC armour... the engineering is great so the CC armour covers practically everything and he looks pretty darn good still. even the red optimus arm kibble fits in well with the red parts on CC.

i know and im currently doing that its just i want to get a ultra magnus *sigh* if things dont happen then i guess optimus prime will forever be part of cc. just wishful thinking i guess maybe someday someone will be selling their ultra magnus *fingers cross*

Trailer Park Ninja
12th August 2009, 09:25 PM
Loose Ultra Magnus and Skywarp. I'm sure maybe someone here wants a Classics Skywarp.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-ULTRA-MAGNUS-VS-SKYWARP-2-PACK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQh ashZitem1e57f0da06QQitemZ130324421126QQptZAUQ5fAct ionQ5fFiguresQQsalenotsupported

Dkaris
12th August 2009, 11:34 PM
I got the ultra magnus/prime giftset from a site caed toyarena.com Ordered it last wednesday, arrived today (wednesday) May be a bit pricey but hey man, if you really want it give it a shot. www.toyarena.com i believe the address is. =]