PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, long time, no post...

ajz
8th June 2009, 01:31 PM
Hi all,

After feeling my TF collection was complete early last year, I decided to not keep my membership active on this site and pursue other ventures - my coffee business, new family member etc.

Well, after visiting the site now and again to see what is happening, I came to the realisation that I am still a collector and with ROTF coming out, who am I kidding? I will be buying more...:cool:

Anyway, good to see a large portion of the membership still here and I look forward to contributing where I can - particularly with the 'sightings' around Dandenong, Vic.

BTW - Changed my avatar to something more 'fitting':rolleyes:

James

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2009, 01:41 PM
Hi all,

After feeling my TF collection was complete early last year, I decided to not keep my membership active on this site and pursue other ventures - my coffee business, new family member etc.

Well, after visiting the site now and again to see what is happening, I came to the realisation that I am still a collector and with ROTF coming out, who am I kidding? I will be buying more...:cool:

Anyway, good to see a large portion of the membership still here and I look forward to contributing where I can - particularly with the 'sightings' around Dandenong, Vic.

BTW - Changed my avatar to something more 'fitting':rolleyes:

James

Kudos to you my friend welcome back!

TheDirtyDigger
8th June 2009, 02:17 PM
Hi James. Welcome back mate. :)

k.wong23
8th June 2009, 03:46 PM
Welcome back :)

GoktimusPrime
8th June 2009, 03:46 PM
WB! :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb3.jpg

Doubledealer
8th June 2009, 04:13 PM
Hi James. :) Are there any ROTF toys you have in your sights so far?

loophole
8th June 2009, 08:43 PM
welcome back!!!

Trailer Park Ninja
8th June 2009, 08:51 PM
Welcome back

blackie
8th June 2009, 10:18 PM
hi guy, long time no know

liegeprime
8th June 2009, 10:54 PM
weeebeee!!

SentinelPrime
10th June 2009, 07:33 AM
enjoy the good times.

ajz
10th June 2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

blackie hi guy, long time no know LOL!

Anyway, assuming I am still the only guy that covers the Dandenong area, I will start posting my sightings for these stores. That thread has helped me locate many an item around the state in the past and I am more than happy to give something back! :cool:

Cheers again!

James

orionpax1
10th June 2009, 05:50 PM
Another one back to the fold:)

CyberPrimo51
11th June 2009, 05:02 PM
weeebeeee

STL
22nd June 2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome back, mate!

Wheel-J