PDA

View Full Version : A notice to everyone who thought I was dead

Eruntalon
11th June 2009, 01:19 AM
Hello everyone. I just thought that I better clear up any notion that I was now an inactive member on these boards.

The last few months for me have been very busy and I have had very little time to do any collecting with my new course in Melbourne CBD.

I have also just recently begun moving out of my residence in North Balwyn, and will be moving into an apartment in between Thornbury and Preston.

I have not been completely devoid of transformer goodness in the space of time since I met a few of the Melbourne fans at Bourke Street Mc Donalds a few months back. I have been actively watching Transformers Victory over the last two months and I still look out for comics here and there.

I plan to start posting a bit more again in around 4 weeks time.

Until then, this is me saying Ciao for now.

-John

Tetsuwan Convoy
11th June 2009, 02:52 AM
I must say I am relieved yu aren't dead. Death always puts a dampner onmy day. Especially when its my own.

Robzy
11th June 2009, 09:40 AM
Then whose funeral was it that we all had that massive Ozformers Meet at???

blackie
11th June 2009, 09:41 AM
Then whose funeral was it that we all had that massive Ozformers Meet at???

oh lol

good to hear your still around mate, do enjoy moving, its always fun :P

TheDirtyDigger
11th June 2009, 09:48 AM
I've died before. It's no biggie. (although it felt amazing being revived:))

Paulbot
11th June 2009, 10:46 AM
Once the ROTF movie meet up is worked out see if you can come along (Jump back in in the deep end!)

Hereticpoo
11th June 2009, 11:05 AM
Great to hear your not dead mate, coz that would suck. :D
There was wild fantastical rumours about you trying to overthrow Zues and the rest of the greek pantheon. Crazy eh?

G1Optimal
11th June 2009, 01:43 PM
I am surprised no one has said "ZOMBIE :eek: " yet. :D:D

Golden Phoenix
11th June 2009, 08:20 PM
I suppose I should put that stuff back then

Eruntalon
13th June 2009, 09:51 AM
Once the ROTF movie meet up is worked out see if you can come along (Jump back in in the deep end!)

Thanks. I'll see what I can do, I'll keep an eye out.

STL
22nd June 2009, 11:47 PM
Hey mate, it's all good. I myself have been pretty quiet too. Life kinda does that to you, doesn't it?