PDA

View Full Version : Today Tonight TF Competition in Adelaide

SofaMan
12th June 2009, 07:39 PM
My better half was channel surfing, and while flipping past Channel 7 noticed a RotF story so she called me in. It seems that TT is running a competition to win a ticket to the preview screening at the VMax at Marion, as well as a prize pack worth $400.

Sadly though you must both 1) read the Advertiser and 2) watch Today Tonight all next week to get "code words" that enable you to enter the competition. More details on the website apparently, though I haven't found them yet.

loophole
12th June 2009, 07:53 PM
excellant... i shall enter provided i remember to do so but i figure i must have good chances :D

loophole
12th June 2009, 07:59 PM
i just went on to the adelaide today tonight sight and clicked on prizes down at the bottom it came up with a screen for the TF2 competition, so i just entered in my details and sent it :confused: hopefully that works because it didnt say anything about special "codes"

SofaMan
13th June 2009, 04:37 PM
I think the codes go into the "competition entry" section.

Lord_Zed
13th June 2009, 05:14 PM
Even such a good prize is not enough to make me watch that excuse for a current affairs show.

SofaMan
13th June 2009, 05:27 PM
Even such a good prize is not enough to make me watch that excuse for a current affairs show.

I quite agree - that's why I put the 'sadly' in the first post. Even freebies aren't enough to sell my soul for that low-rent hatchet-job mill. Still, some may have more resilient souls than I. :)

Robzy
14th June 2009, 07:13 PM
i just went on to the adelaide today tonight sight and clicked on prizes down at the bottom it came up with a screen for the TF2 competition, so i just entered in my details and sent it :confused: hopefully that works because it didnt say anything about special "codes"
As SofaMan said, there's a box there for the "Competition Entry" - so I presume that's where you have to enter the codes...

It's a good comp! I was lucky when the first movie came out - not only did I win 2 lots of double passes to see the movie, plus I also won the National prize from Target which was a Gold Class pass for me and 20 people. I took a whole bunch of people who only knew a little about TFs... If only I'd known all you guys back then! :p

FFN
14th June 2009, 10:06 PM
I think the code words are actually asking you to write a new angle for another story about how asians are stealing jobs that aussies don't want to do anyway. That or a story about how the Chaser is destroying aussie values, whatever the values happen to be this week.