PDA

View Full Version : Full voice cast list for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Sleeve
21st June 2009, 12:29 PM
Full voice cast:

Optimus Prime - Peter Cullen
Bumblebee - Does not speak in the film
Ratchet - Robert Foxworth
Ironhide - Jess Harnell
Sideswipe - Andre Sogliuzzo
Arcee - Grey DeLisle
Jetfire - Mark Ryan
Mudflap - Reno Wilson
Skids - Tom Kenny
Wheelie - Tom Kenny
Jolt - Does not speak in the film

Megatron - Hugo Weaving
Starscream - Charles Adler
Soundwave - Frank Welker (but lacking the vocodered voice)
The Fallen - Tony Todd
Scalpel "The Doctor" - John DiCrosta

Demolishor also speaks, although the various other Constructicons do not. Devastator reportedly just grunts and roars, so there is no confirmation if Frank Welker is providing his voice. Additionally Kevin Michael Richardson provides the voice of an ancient Transformer seen in one sequence.

Some surprises here as it was originally stated John Turtorro was Jetfire, Susan Blu was Arcee etc etc, so good to see the misinformation trail went right up to the film's release.

Kevin Michael Richardson is one of my all-time favourite voice actors (I'd shag his voice if I could), and when he spoke in the film I swear I nearly fainted. His voice suited the character beautifully.

mknell
21st June 2009, 12:56 PM
So i guess they Lied also about Mike Patton being the voice of Mixmaster

Sleeve
21st June 2009, 01:16 PM
So i guess they Lied also about Mike Patton being the voice of Mixmaster

Huh, I completely forgot about that one. Probably wouldn't have realised anyway. Some of these characters only have one or two lines, similar to Starscream in the first film.

RageOnTheRoads
21st June 2009, 01:43 PM
So none of the Constructicons actually speak!? :eek: Darn it.

mknell
21st June 2009, 01:52 PM
Huh, I completely forgot about that one. Probably wouldn't have realised anyway. Some of these characters only have one or two lines, similar to Starscream in the first film.

Very true as on IMDB they do credit mixmaster to Patton, it iwll be interesting to see the credits

Bartrim
21st June 2009, 04:37 PM
I heard that Anthony Anderson voiced Jolt... guess it was another bit of misinformation.

Robzy
22nd June 2009, 01:44 PM
Who's voicing Cy-Kill?

;)

FFN
22nd June 2009, 02:58 PM
Very true as on IMDB they do credit mixmaster to Patton, it iwll be interesting to see the credits IMDB is full of crap. IMDB is where that fake, badly-written synopsis of ROTF from 2 years ago first appeared and spread throughout the internets.

Paulbot
25th June 2009, 12:10 PM
Soundwave's voice was one of the highlights for me when watching the film. I kind of hoped it would happen but was still surprised by it.

Megatron and Starscream both sounded different to me, maybe it was just they had more lines that weren't in the middle of battles. They even got to have conversations this time!

Sleeve
25th June 2009, 12:56 PM
Soundwave's voice was one of the highlights for me when watching the film. I kind of hoped it would happen but was still surprised by it.

Megatron and Starscream both sounded different to me, maybe it was just they had more lines that weren't in the middle of battles. They even got to have conversations this time!

I noticed Megatron and Starscream sounded different too. Starscream didn't sound as deep and gruff as the first film, and Megatron sounded like they did less digital synthesising to Weaving's voice.

RageOnTheRoads
25th June 2009, 01:38 PM

I was quite surprised when Starscream spoke for the first time in the movie. Watching TF1 again, I actually think I liked his voice in ROTF more. Guess it just had a bit more personality.:)

valkyrie_76
25th June 2009, 02:13 PM
I was looking for Dr Claw.........I could hear his voice but I count see him.

Paulbot
25th June 2009, 03:15 PM
I was looking for Dr Claw.........I could hear his voice but I count see him.

He was sitting inside that satellite stroking Mad Cat ;)

RageOnTheRoads
25th June 2009, 04:40 PM
He was sitting inside that satellite stroking Mad Cat ;)

LOL! :D

I will forever have that image burned onto my brain now. :p