PDA

View Full Version : WOW withdrawals

Fungal Infection
22nd June 2009, 09:31 AM
Glad I never started playing World of Warcraft if this guy is any indication......

Linky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=player_embedded)

I thought his skin was going to turn green and then see him have a roid attack for a minute there!

PS. Did anyone notice he tried to sodomise himself with the remote???

blackie
22nd June 2009, 09:45 AM
good effort at getting almost all his kit off while under the blanket...
still i dont know how taking your clothes off will get his WOW account back

still... i lold :P

roller
22nd June 2009, 10:05 AM
i never liked this game

my friends used ta skip school and stay up 24hrs in Chinatown game places

id prefer 'Blood' or 'Mafia' any day

enforcer888
22nd June 2009, 04:39 PM
Gee that's really something. It's sad (and/or pathetic, depending on the person) when something rules a person's life that much.

Is it real? Something about the movements looks like it's been staged.

enforcer888
22nd June 2009, 04:42 PM
i never liked this game

my friends used ta skip school and stay up 24hrs in Chinatown game places

id prefer 'Blood' or 'Mafia' any day

Mafia ruled! Always been a fan of RPGs, mostly ARPG or CRPG but some JRPG too.

Gutsman Heavy
22nd June 2009, 05:47 PM
that reminds me, I haven't played WoW in a long time...

urge rising....

kup
22nd June 2009, 06:22 PM
I played WoW for well over a year - I hated the gameplay but I was a great fan of the previous games and the lore created before WoW. Then I decided to create an RP guild to make the monotonous and repetitive gameplay more tolerable and it took off. I was hating the game every step of the way but what I perceived as my responsibility to my peeps kept me going until I finally had it with everything and left - Didn't turn back.

It's a s**t game from all angles IMO - The only thing that grabs you its either the social aspect or the greed factor which enslaves you into gathering more loot and more items so that you have more than most but the gameplay doesn't really change throughout the game as its the same crap over and over.

BTW: I think that video is staged - a good act but it seems too much as if the 'brother' knew exactly what was going to happen and the way he immediately runs in the second the crazy brother leaves seems too convenient specially when the crazy guy should have seen his brother run in but didn't go after him.

GoktimusPrime
22nd June 2009, 08:08 PM
...this is why we have Ritalin :p

k.wong23
22nd June 2009, 11:26 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHH

hotaru_oz
24th June 2009, 11:53 PM
Jesus Christ that kid has issues.
I haven't played since march and I you don't see me flipping out over it, although I woud like to get my character up to lvl 80 >.>

25th June 2009, 01:23 AM
lol how funny is the older brother. Ud think if the younger one would flip out that much and he'd fight his brother? Silly children :) The last i heard from the game someone murdered someone over a sword within its first year ?

Only reason y i havent played it is because from what ive heard its addictive like heroin.