PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Battlestar Galactica?

Kalixis
23rd June 2009, 09:18 PM
Hi all, any idea where I could find BSG Titanium Die Casts in Australia... ideally around Melbourne somewhere? I've seen them pop up on ebay but with postage and ebay pricing, it's not really worth it to get it at those prices.

Thanks!

Sleeve
23rd June 2009, 11:42 PM
I'd love to know also, but moreso for in Queensland. For some reason I never liked the show (I'm really having a hard time comprehending why), but my friends in the US got me into it while I was there recently, and over the last two weeks I've watched seasons 1, 2, 3, Razor and am now halfway through 4.

I want me a frakking Viper Mk.II.

reillyd
13th July 2009, 12:06 AM
Vipers go for a fortune. For some reason though,Battlestar Galactica "Classic" Cylon Raiders have been shipping 1 per case in every Star Wars titanium die-cast set that goes to Kmart. Go figure?!?

griffin
13th July 2009, 02:48 AM
I think Kmart and Woolworths are where I have seen them, mixed in with the Star Wars ones (as reillyd mentioned). More recently with Kmart though, as I think they were in Woolworths some time ago.

shokwave2
13th July 2009, 03:08 AM
I used to collect the BSG titaniums. I only saw a few at retail over the past few years. The classic Cylon Raider is the last titanium we'll be getting so i doubt you'll find anything other than that. I bough the majority of mine from OS. Usually cost be anywhere between $10-$30 each. I had them all a few weeks ago but sold them on eBay as a lot.

All i have left is the titanium Cylon Centurion soldier, an 8" Viper statue, 2 Cylon Centurion 12" statues, and 2 Cylon busts. Looking to get rid of them if anyone's interested. Will post them somewhere in the forums laters.