PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Tax Time & sales bonanzas!

enforcer888
25th June 2009, 06:38 PM
Tax time is coming again guys... For some this is where you see even more money flying out of your pockets into government coffers, but for others it means a nice big fat tax refund.

Anyone have any good tips to share with others when sorting out this stuff? Any plans for the cash?

Thinking sensible here. Paying off some debts and treating myself to a few higher priced Transformers, something nice for the ball-and-chain as well as she deserves it for putting up with my crap.

Also, shops will most likely be having sales to take advantage of their sudden windfalls. Feel free to list shops that are having sales, ie electrical, clothes etc. :D

Doubledealer
25th June 2009, 08:27 PM
I'll be using mine to pay off my car and the credit card (so I can then snap it :D). Not exactly as exciting as buying a Fort Max but it will make me a hell of a lot happier right now! My tip? Never get a credit card and then rely on your tax return to bail you out! :p

jacksplatt11
25th June 2009, 11:53 PM
Hopefully put towards a trip to NZ

Golden Phoenix
26th June 2009, 11:30 AM
either a PS3 or savings.
Some of the PS3 deals are awfully tempting

blackie
26th June 2009, 02:36 PM
goes towards some toys, gundams, and some other stuff, and maybe save some :P

Paulbot
26th June 2009, 02:38 PM
I should get a refund as I get a lot taken out of my pay, and it's probably going towards my new phone once I decide what I want to get, and/or maybe a flight to Sydney for that Smash thing.

autobreadticon
26th June 2009, 02:45 PM
havent been keeping up with the news, but i only got less than $150 tax refund, it seems you guys are getting them in the range of $500 + :eek: