PDA

View Full Version : Japanese toy magazine scans.

griffin
26th June 2009, 06:34 PM
New images of the combined Optimus and Jetfire toys, in both Leader size and Legends size (can't see it too clearly though).

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/figure-king-august-scans-168001/

Also shown are the seven EZ/Legends Constructicons, in and out of packaging, proving that they will be sold separately. The combined form doesn't look as gorrilla-like as the one in the movie or the boxset version.

RageOnTheRoads
26th June 2009, 07:50 PM
Forgive the n00bish question, :D Will the EZ legends Devastator be released on Aus shelves en mass or will it be one of those hard to find/internet buy figures?

I am severely contemplating this nice little fig as a replacement for the icky hasbro monkey.

Paulbot
26th June 2009, 08:59 PM
The non-blind packaged Legends Devastator figures are encouraging.

But why did know one tell me about the other Legend combiners? That's cool.

GoktimusPrime
26th June 2009, 09:37 PM
Wow, Legends Devastator looks pretty cool.

griffin
26th June 2009, 10:01 PM

If you are talking about the Jetfire-Optimus combo, I think it is just an undocumented thing that has been slowly making its way through the fandom. You could try to see if there are any photos or instructions online somewhere on what to do, but I've only really heard about it (and briefly saw it at our Brisbane meet a couple weeks back thanks to Deonasis). I haven't tried it myself yet.

Vector Sigma 13
26th June 2009, 10:05 PM

Id seen this but forgotten about it. Ive got the legends so i might have to get them out and have a go. Im am definitely buying leader Jetfire now for the same reason (not to mention i really enjoyed him as a character in the movie).

jaydisc
26th June 2009, 11:00 PM
It's been there for over a month Paul ;)

Perhaps your no-spoiler policy has hindered you.

The transformation of Legends OP is simply amazing. He's like a mini version of the Leader Class toy from the first movie. Brilliant.

Pics and comparisons of the combined mode:

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=12099&page=4#pid178926

Paulbot
26th June 2009, 11:03 PM
It's been there for over a month Paul ;)

Perhaps your no-spoiler policy has hindered you.

Yep I've tried it now, and yep there's a lot of threads and posts I missed prior to June 24 :o

griffin
26th June 2009, 11:49 PM
Heck, even I didn't see it (have tried to avoid as much as possible too, so I can at least enjoy something from the movie - didn't work though... :( )