PDA

View Full Version : Banking??

blackoptimus
27th June 2009, 12:29 AM
I'm going to NAB tomorrow a.k.a today due to the current time to make a bank account to store money etc. Do I need to bring some sort of I.D with me or can I just do the registering with my parents their?

STL
27th June 2009, 12:35 AM
I'm going to NAB tomorrow a.k.a today due to the current time to make a bank account to store money etc. Do I need to bring some sort of I.D with me or can I just do the registering with my parents their?

If ur under 18, you need ur parents and also bring ur school ID card. Above 18, u'll need a 100 point identification which would be best with a driver's licence, some utility bills, medicare or other bank card.

sanbot
27th June 2009, 12:50 AM

If you're over 18, I believe just a passport and drivers license would do.

griffin
27th June 2009, 01:20 AM
It used to go by a points system, where you needed 100 points, and things like Drivers licence, birth certificate and passport are worth 100 points, while other things were of different values. I think these days IDs are sorted into groupings, and you need to have one or two from each grouping. But as the others have said, if you are underage, take what ID you have (birth certificate, School ID, etc) AND at least one of your parents.