PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart 25% off action figures 14 Feb to 20 Feb

Paulbot
12th February 2008, 10:00 PM
25% off action figures including Transformers for the week Thursday 14 Feb to Wednesday 20 Feb

http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue/20080214/large.asp?Keyword=&PageNumber=2

Surprise your loved one on Valentine's Day with a cheaper TF!

The K-Mart stores are restocking just in time.

STL
12th February 2008, 10:48 PM
Aye, I almost forgot about that. I saw it on Monday and keep meaning to post it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another Voyager Ironhide. :)

(and if I feel desperate enough maybe even a Camshaft)

jaydisc
12th February 2008, 10:54 PM
(and if I feel desperate enough maybe even a Camshaft)

You f@#$er. I had no intention of keeping it! :D

foor
13th February 2008, 03:18 AM
Oh goodie! 25% off WWE and Star Wars figures, since that's all you seem to stock up here! Just what I was waiting for! Thank you K-Mart! :(

Robzy
13th February 2008, 09:26 AM
Great... now, if only my local Kmarts would actually stock some figures! :mad::rolleyes:

Paulbot
13th February 2008, 09:35 AM
I did see a FAB Bumblebee the other day. It was hidden at the far back of the highest shelf. I could see it but couldn't reach it. I hope it's still there.

jaydisc
13th February 2008, 09:42 AM
I've seen Voyage Opt, TC and RR between 2 Kmart this morning. Didn't check to see if the prices were in effect yet. Might return tonight

STL
13th February 2008, 10:07 AM
I may want a FAB BB too. Well, just to try it out at the least. Beats grabbing Camshaft.

lcz128
13th February 2008, 10:19 AM
damn! I just got me a vader death star the other day! :( At full price too cause I couldn't find it anywhere else!

autobreadticon
13th February 2008, 10:56 PM
i think every1 should say if there local stores have restocked, cause knox city, eastland and highpoint havent restocked as of yet :(

liegeprime
14th February 2008, 02:29 PM
well just been to Kmart Blacktown when it opened today.... no joy on the TF figures, but there were some TFSW for those who want some. Some sale :(
Oh and I think I saw a scalper lady... she was packing like 15 assorted Ben 10 figures of varying sizes in her cart and left only about 5 left, I got 2 of the 5, not much to select from that branch. There's a lot of Legos though. I think this post should be in the sightings but then its the Kmart thread, ah too lazy. mods can move if they wanna.

i_amtrunks
14th February 2008, 03:14 PM
well just been to Kmart Blacktown when it opened today.... no joy on the TF figures, but there were some TFSW for those who want some. Some sale :(

I congratulate you on even bothering to rock up to Blacktown Kmart. Did you try Stanhope Gardens? Is the one out at Rouse Hill open yet?

liegeprime
14th February 2008, 03:26 PM
Well I was planning to buy a lawn mower anyway so might as well it out. Ended up up with a whipper snipper instead and some other toys - (see: non-Tf Acqui). I haven't gone to Rouse hill yet. I only commute so Im not particularly fond of shopping areas away from the train station.. the bus services here are kinda lacking :(, numbers wise. Anyhow it was only out of curiosity that I checked the toy area, wasnt really planning on any TFs there as there has been a major drought here as long as I can think of...

dirge
14th February 2008, 06:42 PM
K-Mart Hurstville seemed to have restocked with Legends Megatron... and not much else.

STL
14th February 2008, 11:51 PM
I found FABs BB08 and Barricade but still passed on those. I dunno, the BB08 almost got me with 25% off but I held sway. No Voyagers either. A lot of Real Gear and first wave movie Robot Heroes. Solitary Camshaft deluxe but I couldn't touch for fear of being shunned. :D

griffin
15th February 2008, 02:27 AM
The Kmart at Sunnybank haven't restocked since a few weeks ago either, so nothing at the sale except 2 G1 Robot Heroes 2-packs. :(

i_amtrunks
15th February 2008, 11:03 AM
Well I was planning to buy a lawn mower anyway so might as well it out. Ended up up with a whipper snipper instead and some other toys - (see: non-Tf Acqui). I haven't gone to Rouse hill yet. I only commute so Im not particularly fond of shopping areas away from the train station.. the bus services here are kinda lacking :(, numbers wise. Anyhow it was only out of curiosity that I checked the toy area, wasnt really planning on any TFs there as there has been a major drought here as long as I can think of...

I know what you mean, I'm based down the road, and had to depend on Busways from my High School years. Not fun.

Nothing to report from kmart Penrith. They had some empty pegs and voice changer helmets.