PDA

View Full Version : G1 Predacon and Bruticus/Onslaught parts

Eruntalon
29th June 2009, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone. Long time no see.

My current collection project consists of trying to obtain a complete Predaking, and to finish of a complete Bruticus.

If anyone has Any of the bots for Predaking minus Razorclaw and Tantrum, and any of the accessories for sale then let me know please.

I'm also looking for the tail fin for Blast-Off, Swindle with good stickers, and any accessories and combiner parts that came with Onslaught.

Muchas Gracias.

jgon2098
29th June 2009, 02:05 PM
I'l sort you out with the swindle and predaking accessories. pm ya later. Gotta sort some crap out first.

1AZRAEL1
29th June 2009, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone. Long time no see.

My current collection project consists of trying to obtain a complete Predaking, and to finish of a complete Bruticus.

If anyone has Any of the bots for Predaking minus Razorclaw and Tantrum, and any of the accessories for sale then let me know please.

I'm also looking for the tail fin for Blast-Off, Swindle with good stickers, and any accessories and combiner parts that came with Onslaught.

Muchas Gracias.

I'l sort you out with the swindle and predaking accessories. pm ya later. Gotta sort some crap out first.

And if you dont get all of what you need from Jgon, I know I have some parts for both, just dont know what. I know he should have most, if not all what you need.

I will be moving next week and therefore will be able to go through all my boxes (finally)

Eruntalon
29th June 2009, 03:07 PM
Alright, thanks guys. And hopefully I will be employed again next week so I can actually afford to do this.

Lordy
29th June 2009, 04:08 PM
I'm interested in both Predaking feet if people have spares of them :)

(sorry to be a hanger on in your thread Eruntalon :) )

Eruntalon
29th June 2009, 04:46 PM
I'm interested in both Predaking feet if people have spares of them :)

(sorry to be a hanger on in your thread Eruntalon :) )

That's ok. I have to start from somewhere considering I have only a foot and the body of Predaking, any other parts would be good. Maybe jgon has multiple feet?

jgon2098
29th June 2009, 05:00 PM
That's ok. I have to start from somewhere considering I have only a foot and the body of Predaking, any other parts would be good. Maybe jgon has multiple feet?

Yeah I have one of the feets. forgot whos it was... really cant remember I have to sort through the box. I have a fist somewhere too I think. a few guns and an odd sword or two.

Lordy
29th June 2009, 05:26 PM
If the foot is the one Eruntalon needs, then he should have first dibs at it. There is an eBay auction for both feet at the moment, but isn't the cheapest. I'm not in a huge hurry for parts, as I am paying off a Predaking from a friend.

jgon2098
29th June 2009, 05:34 PM
If the foot is the one Eruntalon needs, then he should have first dibs at it. There is an eBay auction for both feet at the moment, but isn't the cheapest. I'm not in a huge hurry for parts, as I am paying off a Predaking from a friend.

yeah preds stuffs are always expensive.

excluding outliers, market prices for foots and fists typically sell for 20usd consistently (not including postage).

I myself is missing the fist for the bird. I just cant justify paying ~ 25usd shipped.

Eruntalon
29th June 2009, 06:08 PM
I will need the feet, sorry Lordy. jgon, when you're ready give me a list of the parts you have to offer.

EDIT as of 29/06/09 @ 6:05PM: Parts I now need are the following:

Bruticus: Head, Ramp, grey chest plate, double barrel missile launcher, feet x 2, hands x2, Blast-Off tail fin, Vortex guns, Swindle with good stickers.

Predacons/Predaking: Interested in any parts minus Razorclaw and tantrum bots.

Lordy
29th June 2009, 07:23 PM
No worries dude :)