PDA

View Full Version : Ozformers-Jay Jays Clothing competition.

griffin
4th July 2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks to the generous people at Jay Jays, I have 10 items of their Transformers clothing to give away. BUT, the sizes are all S & M, so for most of you, these might end up being used as gifts for your kids or youngens you know.

Since I want this competition to draw in as many people as possible, it will be open until the end of Wednesday 8th July.

I will select the 10 winners at random, so it will be a game of chance. But some effort needs to be put into your submission, so that you at least earn your freebie.

One clothing item will be offered out to each person in the order they were drawn. First person drawn out gets first choice, second person drawn out chooses from what's left, etc etc.

The task - post here what your favourite Transformers Character in the TF2 movie is, and why. (one entry only per person)

The prizes:

In Small and Medium:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj01.jpg

In small:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj02.jpg

The white one in Small:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj11.jpg

The black one and the white one, both in Small
http://www.otca.com.au/jj13.jpg

In Small:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj14.jpg

In Small:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj15.jpg

Two of the white ones, in Medium:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj16.jpg

And the proof:
http://www.otca.com.au/jj18.jpg

Sky Shadow
4th July 2009, 09:08 PM
My favourite character in Revenge Of The Fallen is Alice, because out of all the unique and fantastic altmodes the Transformers chose in this film - ice cream truck... microscope... remote-controlled car... - not one of those comes close to the brilliance of choosing to transform into Isabel Lucas's body.

Dylbot
4th July 2009, 09:14 PM
My Favourite character from ROTF was mixmaster, because I love construction vehicles, but I especially love Mack Trucks:D

roller
4th July 2009, 09:18 PM
My fave would have to be Soundwave, he hacks super secret satellites, has the nostalgic voice. He was very sinister, and thats good for a villain, he was scarier then the Fallen

Wheel-J
4th July 2009, 09:19 PM
I love Wheelie only not because he's funny and adorable in the movie but coz his alt mode reminds me of my old tamiya RC and I'm reserving him to be my first ROTF toy! :D

blackie
4th July 2009, 09:19 PM
i liked optimus, because true to his history, he died, and then as usual, came back to life again :P

GoktimusPrime
4th July 2009, 09:25 PM
My favourite Transformer character is Optimus Prime because he died for the salvation of humanity and rose to live again - a completely original idea that I totally didn't see coming! :D

TF76
4th July 2009, 10:28 PM
My favourite Transformer character is Optimus Prime because he died for the salvation of humanity and rose to live again - a completely original idea that I totally didn't steal from GoktimusPrime :rolleyes:

loophole
4th July 2009, 10:38 PM
My favourite ROTF character would have to be Sideswipe with his super slick design, sure hes not in there for long but when he does appear hes straight to the point and doesnt hold back.

nettie!
4th July 2009, 10:59 PM
bumblebee, because he wees on skanky ladybot after the frat party

jacksplatt11
5th July 2009, 12:06 AM
My favourite was Alice, in human mode, robot mode not so much. I reckon we'd get along great as long as she didn't get too freaky with those tentacles and what not

PS I wear a M ;)

k.wong23
5th July 2009, 12:22 AM
My favourite character would have to be Optimus Prime, c'mon people he took on waves of decepticons in the forrest kickin' all of their asses! not to mention he rises from the dead only to be combined with Jetfire's parts to lay the beat down on The Fallen!

M for me :p

Vector Sigma 13
5th July 2009, 07:29 AM
ROTF had many characters which i enjoyed, however Jetfire is my favorite. Hes old and grumpy and his parts (and memory) often let him down (his father was the first wheel you know? lol). But he is brave and honorable and was prepared to sacrifice himself in the end to help his comrades overpower Megatron and the Fallen.

Im a big fan of his altmode too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-71_Blackbird

I would have loved to see more mid air action from the old guy:

Im kinda hoping we might see him pop up again (even for just a cameo). His spark still seemed intact when he ripped it out of himself. So who knows?:)

TheDirtyDigger
5th July 2009, 08:59 AM
Mine would have to be Ravage. He just looked so damn cool jumping around at the Navy base and I felt it was tragic what the evil Bumblebee did to him.
Poor widdle kitty.:(

Oh and he is the one Movie toy that I am actively hunting.:)

SentinelPrime
5th July 2009, 12:36 PM
My fav character is Sideways, cause he deserved more screen time, and when he heard he got the chop..... HE GOT THE CHOP!

Counterpunch
5th July 2009, 08:32 PM
I'd have to say my favourite character would be Wheelie due to his character development in the movie. Despite he comes across as harmless and cute throughout the movie, his attitude makes him quite likeable.

Sleeve
5th July 2009, 09:27 PM
My favourite Transformer from 'Revenge of the Fallen' is Wheelie. Despite my disdain for Michael Bay opting to have Wheelie thrust the leg of Megan Fox like a hormonal dog, the fact that Hasbro/Paramount took one of the most despised characters of the Transformers mythos, one loathed for his annoying rhyming, and 'transformed' him into a foul-mouthed malcontent is reason enough to love him.

dirge
5th July 2009, 11:27 PM
My favourite character is the dude with the tightest shirt they could find (and they checked)... because if I win I'm getting something which is too small anyway :D

Borgeman
5th July 2009, 11:36 PM
my fave is jetfire, cause he has a seriously cool alt mode - and that he went all powerlinx mode with prime :)

George

mknell
6th July 2009, 07:57 AM
My fav in Revenge of the Fallen would have to Be Jetfire because of his awesome personality and some of his stories, also as my girlfriend says you gotta love his beard lol

Deceptic_Optic
6th July 2009, 08:23 AM
Mudflap, one of the bumbling and hilarious duo of the twins, despite being sucked in by devastator he still manage to survive and beat the hell of devastator's face. And they did a fair share the autobot team 'kung fu grip"

JuzMel
6th July 2009, 10:12 AM
My favourite TF2 character will be Bumblebee (once a bumbee, always a bumbee! :D) Loyal and cute in G1, friendly and bubbly in animated, funny and faithful in the movie.

I like it that in ROTF, he's always there for Sam no matter what happens to protect him and his loved ones and at the same time admire his upmost respect to Optimus Prime as well. Bumblebee all the way! :)

P.S: Those S sizes for a jacket would fit me pretty nicely. ;)

Golden Phoenix
6th July 2009, 10:41 AM
I liked the Fallen. He was like Emperor Palpatine. Old and smart but could still kick ass if he needed to.
Plus he could use the space bridge short range. I thought that was cool. He should have used it during the fight with prime, although that would have made it a tad DBZ styled

(M for me if I win ^_^)

shokwave2
6th July 2009, 01:45 PM
I would have to say Demolisher. He's different, original, hated by TF fans, but he can make a mess of the military and a freeway with ease. He's like a monster truck on steroids.

Robzy
6th July 2009, 08:40 PM
My favourite character in ROTF is Wheelie... finally this character gets some recognition. He had the most interesting 'character moment' in the film... discovering that he has a philosophical choice - the ability to decide whether or not he would rather be a Decepticon or an Autobot... and best of all he got to hump Mikaela's leg! :D

RageOnTheRoads
6th July 2009, 11:07 PM
My favourite character in ROTF is defiantly Long Haul - the mighty mean and green hauler who loathes hauling. :D

GoktimusPrime
7th July 2009, 12:06 PM
Mudflap, one of the bumbling and hilarious duo of the twins, despite being sucked in by devastator he still manage to survive and beat the hell of devastator's face. And they did a fair share the autobot team 'kung fu grip"
I loved that reference! Not only was it a reference to G.I. Joe, another toy franchise from Hasbro, but also a reference to Transformers' ancestry.

G.I. Joe -> Microman -> Transformers. :)

Linthart
7th July 2009, 05:01 PM
I loved skids, not only because he was damn funny but also because the twins created such a great part of the movie

Kalixis
7th July 2009, 09:49 PM
Sideswipe, for one of the most graceful takedowns of a 'con I've ever seen. If only he'd received more screentime doing that kinda stuff!

Bartrim
8th July 2009, 09:46 AM
My favourite character is Skids simply for one line "It's supposed to hurt it's called an ass kicking" I'm dying to use that line on my brother:D

kay-al
8th July 2009, 09:53 AM
My fav is Devastator - the only TF that gives me nightmare! :eek: Best CGI I have ever seen........

Tommy K
8th July 2009, 10:36 AM
my favourite revenge of the fallen character would be jet fire, his aged grumpy gear braking body movements and attitude about everything was awesomely exceptional, it was a shame when he sacrificed his body to help optimus prime defeat the decepticons, he will greatfully be missed :(

llamatron
8th July 2009, 11:55 PM
PRIME!

Why?

PULL OVER!

griffin
9th July 2009, 10:48 AM
Topic closed for processing.

griffin
16th July 2009, 11:04 PM
And the winners are...

1 - JuzMel
2 - Vector Sigma 13
3 - skyshadow
4 - Goktimus Prime
5 - Linthart
6 - Wheel-J
7 - sleeve
8 - Kay-al
9 - dirge
10 - counterpunch

I will be sending each of you a PM with details of what is available at the time I contact you.

JuzMel
17th July 2009, 10:29 AM
And the winners are...

1 - JuzMel

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Griffin!!!
*runs around and jumps for joy!*

Can I have the white hoodie in an S/Small size please?
White Hoodie (blue pattern) S (No.5 on photo) ;)

Happy to pay for the shipping together with the comics I'm getting from you. :)

GoktimusPrime
17th July 2009, 01:11 PM
Haha, wow, I didn't expect to win this. Thanks heaps griff! :)

Deceptic_Optic
17th July 2009, 01:17 PM
congrats guys you deserve it *kung fu grip* :D

Sleeve
17th July 2009, 02:46 PM
And the winners are...

7 - sleeve

*hold for applause*

I'd just like to thank my family and friends, without them I would not be the person I am today. I'd like to thank the academy, the whole production team, and most of all the fans. Without the fans there would be no reason for me to do this. Oh, and Satan. Couldn't have done it without you, buddy.

P.S. Looking forward to seeing what I get to choose from. Thanks griffin!

SentinelPrime
17th July 2009, 05:40 PM
rigged!....... haha jks.... congrats yall, none of them would of fitted my fat belly anyhows...:D:D

turtle boy
17th July 2009, 06:40 PM
My fave is Optimus, because it's optimus, he just kicks but. Even in death, he's the best. :)

Vector Sigma 13
17th July 2009, 08:59 PM
:DIm sooooooooo excited! I never win anything.... until now! Thanks:D

My choices are:

1) Red Hoodie - S (No.2 on photo)
2) Black Hoodie - S (No.4 on photo)

Cheers Boss Bot, my son is going to love it!:)

P.S Im quite happy to pay for the postage for the item also.

TheDirtyDigger
18th July 2009, 06:14 AM
My fave is Optimus, because it's optimus, he just kicks but. Even in death, he's the best. :)

LOL! Little bit late mate but nice try.:D

Saintly
18th July 2009, 09:40 AM
congrats to all the winners! :)

didn't even noticed the thread until recently :o

turtle boy
18th July 2009, 04:46 PM
LOL! Little bit late mate but nice try.:D

I knew it was closed, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents lol:D

Wheel-J
28th July 2009, 03:58 PM
A package from Queensland is waiting for me tonight! :eek::eek::D