PDA

View Full Version : G'day there

Takun
6th July 2009, 08:50 PM
Hows it going? Managed to find this link hidden in a post on Transformersworld (http://www.tfw2005.com/) and couldn't resist signing up. Been a transformers person my whole life - the furthest back I can remember is having a G1 Inferno toy and watching the cartoon of an afternoon when I was 5 or so. I missed alot of it though - whenever they converted on screen, well, I had to take the time to change my firetruck - its probably why I managed to lose so many bits and pieces of him. Anyways, can't wait to get involved, and chat with you all soon.

blackie
6th July 2009, 08:52 PM
welcome aboard mate
gota love that g1 :D

Deceptic_Optic
6th July 2009, 08:53 PM
welcome aboard takun

decepticon or autobots?

Sam
6th July 2009, 08:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

You will find many fans with many large TF collections here. However I am not one of them. Hahah.

loophole
6th July 2009, 08:54 PM
Welcome

Takun
6th July 2009, 08:55 PM
Cheers mate. Im a bit of a fan all over the place, RiD was a fun show, and the day after seeing the '07 movie, I saw a tractor on the way to work and started imagining all the bits and pieces of it turning it into some big metal monster, hah. But yeah, can't beat G1 - my fav to this day is still Sideswipe... of course, you can't take him without taking his vain twin, Sunstreaker either.

Takun
6th July 2009, 08:56 PM
welcome aboard takun

decepticon or autobots?

Sorry mate, Autobots here. You have to beat down my fav's list a long way until you reach a Decepticon - Thundercracker at number 8.

Deceptic_Optic
6th July 2009, 08:59 PM
Sorry mate, Autobots here. You have to beat down my fav's list a long way until you reach a Decepticon - Thundercracker at number 8.

its ok autobots freedom is your choice, i guess il see you in the battlefield eh? ;)

Takun
6th July 2009, 09:08 PM
We have a battlefield?? Or do I need to work on getting that game off layby sooner? I wouldve had it by now, but I just had to get Ghostbusters with it... Oh well, Thankew, Big W toy sale (no deposit before Chrissy!).

Deceptic_Optic
6th July 2009, 09:09 PM
lol im just kidding autobot we dont have a battlefield :D

Takun
6th July 2009, 09:11 PM
lol im just kidding autobot we dont have a battlefield :D

Oh.. I kinda got excited there. lol

Robzy
6th July 2009, 09:42 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

GoktimusPrime
6th July 2009, 11:06 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

Wheel-J
6th July 2009, 11:11 PM
Welcome to Ozformers! :)

STL
6th July 2009, 11:41 PM
Welcome aboard!

liegeprime
7th July 2009, 12:31 AM
Mabuhay, welcome to the forum! If you get the chance post your collection pics in the Grapple thread area. We love viewing collections, and its not how big or small but how much loved a collection is what's important :D

Cheers!

Takun
7th July 2009, 01:49 AM
Mabuhay, welcome to the forum! If you get the chance post your collection pics in the Grapple thread area. We love viewing collections, and its not how big or small but how much loved a collection is what's important :D

Cheers!

Cheers all for the welcomes. And sure, when theres light tomorrow I'll take a few shots of what Ive got in the bookcases. :)

1orion2many
14th July 2009, 11:02 PM
:)Welcome to the board Takun:)

SentinelPrime
17th July 2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the crew...:cool:

TF76
29th July 2009, 05:41 PM
welcome to the board