PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you seen ROTF in a cinema so far?

Kyle
7th July 2009, 11:27 AM
How many times have you seen ROTF in a cinema so far? :)

valkyrie_76
7th July 2009, 11:39 AM
Opening day and thats it so far.............maybe once more before it goes.

Paulbot
7th July 2009, 11:50 AM
This is a tough poll because it could change by the day for some people. Maybe it's how many times you've seen it in the first two weeks of release?

I've seen it twice and plan to see it once more on the big screen (but I think that would be my limit :( )

Kyle
7th July 2009, 11:54 AM
This is a tough poll because it could change by the day for some people. Maybe it's how many times you've seen it in the first two weeks of release?

"so far" now added... :p

blackie
7th July 2009, 11:58 AM
once
might see it again
prob wont

GoktimusPrime
7th July 2009, 12:10 PM
Seen it twice so far - once at IMAX and once at a regular cinema. Wife and I planned on seeing it tonight (she hasn't seen it yet) and we were gonna bring her mum along but last night she was feeling unwell so we may have to postpone till the text tight-bum Tuesday. :/

jaydisc
7th July 2009, 12:13 PM
Once in the regular cinema and once in IMAX for me.

I've seen it twice and plan to see it once more on the big screen (but I think that would be my limit :( )

Come back and answer when you're all done seeing it in the cinema :p

STL
7th July 2009, 12:19 PM
I saw it 6 times in the 1st 10 days. I don't think I want to see it again. I have a few non-TF mates also wwanting to see it IMAX. I don't think I can do it again. In the last two sessions, I've dozed off at exactly the same part - the desert run.

i_amtrunks
7th July 2009, 12:27 PM
Saw it twice, one in a regular cinema, once at Blacktown at the extremescreen.

While better the second time around I am in no rush to see it again at the cinema or at IMAX.

TF76
7th July 2009, 12:57 PM
We (Nettie and myself) have seen it twice so far, both times for free!! :D

Kyle
7th July 2009, 01:38 PM
I saw it 6 times in the 1st 10 days. I don't think I want to see it again. I have a few non-TF mates also wwanting to see it IMAX. I don't think I can do it again. In the last two sessions, I've dozed off at exactly the same part - the desert run.

No wonder you got burnt out... :o

I'm running a similar poll on the Hong Kong forum. A guy there has seen the movie 14 times :eek: but apparently he works in a cinema... :o

Tetsuwan Convoy
7th July 2009, 02:10 PM
Seen it 3 times. 3rd time was WA Oz movie meet. Don't think I could handle it again. Started dozing off in the second session... But I had been up all night/day...

Trailer Park Ninja
7th July 2009, 02:45 PM
Saw it once in Gold Class Cinema. Won't bother seeing it again until it comes out on DVD. Was nowhere near as good as the first movie.

shokwave2
7th July 2009, 03:10 PM
Twice in cinema. Where's the "how many times have you watched it at home?" poll?;););)

BigPenney
7th July 2009, 03:27 PM
Saw it once a couple of days after release with some mates, however my sisters want to see it so I’m sure I’ve got one or two more viewings to come.

TheDirtyDigger
7th July 2009, 03:52 PM
Once.
I'm suing Michael Bay for a refund and emotional damage.

STL
7th July 2009, 05:20 PM
Once.
I'm suing Michael Bay for a refund and emotional damage.

Dude, no amount of money is going fix all your problems.

Dylbot
7th July 2009, 05:31 PM
Are the extended fight scenes in Imax alot better, or shouldn't I bother?

STL
7th July 2009, 06:18 PM
Are the extended fight scenes in Imax alot better, or shouldn't I bother?

Only the Prime v. Megatron/Grindor/Starscream. The rest, you'd hardly notice

rampagesss
7th July 2009, 06:30 PM
Seen it three time now, mainly because i couldn't make up my mind if i liked it or not. But now its good, not as good as the first but good :D

TheDirtyDigger
7th July 2009, 07:15 PM
Dude, no amount of money is going fix all your problems.

Yeah...well.....

...so's your mum!

SilverDragon
7th July 2009, 07:48 PM
Once. That's as many times as I want to see it in a cinema.

SentinelPrime
7th July 2009, 08:37 PM
1st at the WA-Ozformers meet, 2nd on IMAX... and now thanks to pirate dvd a few more times.

STL
7th July 2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah...well.....

...so's your mum!

Come back of the century from the Digster!

Ironhide63
7th July 2009, 10:49 PM
twice...and that all ill be seeing it...might watch it on my computer a few times but till i get it on dvd ...

liegeprime
8th July 2009, 09:21 AM
Havent yet. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .....

Yep not just yet, and everyone in my workplace are all jawdropped as well as they know me as the TF guy of the place ( Hosp - ICU) and were all hoping to get my opinion of the movie. Like their enjoyment of the film hinges on my opinion of it :p.

They would stop talking about it when I come in a room coz they didnt wanna spoil it for me, but I just keep telling em, its alright Im not violent and wouldnt mind spoilers. I wont aim for your janglies like Gok would've prolly do if confronted by a spoiler. I just continue to frustrate them by not seeing it til now hehehehe. Im planning to see it on my leave days so I can enjoy it without thinking... aww I have to go work tomorrow, that sucks. At least when Im on leave its like a holiday without going away as Im planning to see 3 movies - (Ice Age 3 & Harry Potter) and get some decent R & R at home. Finally open some of the toys Ive bought and do a bit of dusting and manhandling my TFs... toy bonding time :D... need to brush up on some of the transformations again.

Kyle
8th July 2009, 10:15 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p

Robzy
9th July 2009, 05:25 PM
One time too many...

GoktimusPrime
9th July 2009, 06:24 PM
saw it for the 3rd time on tue :)

JuzMel
10th July 2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah IMAX once is good enough for me and the other half. We'll just wait for the DVD to come out again so we can watch it as many time as we want for FREE. :D

Think that's what we did with the first movie as well.

Wheel-J
10th July 2009, 03:49 PM
Just twice (yet) both in regular cinemas. Guess I'll be missing the IMAX this time unless I can lure my partner this weekend to watch it again for the 3rd time...:rolleyes::D

gamblor916
11th July 2009, 03:41 PM
Just came back from an Imax screening. I think second time round I enjoyed it more because I knew all where all the lame jokes were and just watched it for the action sequences. I noticed there was very little laughter in the theatre at said jokes. And it was probably better that the first viewing was in a regular theatre as I could watch for stuff I missed first time round. For example first time round I missed Jolt's name and even small stuff like Ravage's cannons are cross drilled :D