PDA

View Full Version : New Torchwood: Children of Earth on UKTV

Eruntalon
7th July 2009, 10:41 PM
Did anyone watch tonights episode? I'm slightly confused by the format on the uktv.com.au website, which says that they are airing all five episodes over the next four days? Was there supposed to be two episodes on tonight, as I only watched the one.

roller
7th July 2009, 11:30 PM
I dont have pay tv

but i know a place that usually has all the eps

Vector Sigma 13
8th July 2009, 08:54 PM
Im still to watch season 2...

i have a BIG "to watch" list.

Burn
10th July 2009, 02:33 PM
Did anyone watch tonights episode? I'm slightly confused by the format on the uktv.com.au website, which says that they are airing all five episodes over the next four days? Was there supposed to be two episodes on tonight, as I only watched the one.

It's airing over five nights.

It started Monday night in the UK, which was our Tuesday so we got it a few hours after airing in the UK.

The fifth episode is set to air Saturday night.

Been damn good so far!

Paulbot
13th July 2009, 04:54 PM
Been damn good so far!

It was a fantastic mini-series!

But there's a lot of negative fan reaction out there :rolleyes:. Unlike ROTF this doesn't deserve that.

I think it was the best Torchwood episodes ever.

Burn
14th July 2009, 06:17 PM
Haven't seen any of the fan feedback, can't say I really want to.

If this is the absoloute series final, I think they wrapped it up nicely. As much as i'm not a fan of Russell T Davies, i'll give him credit for having the courage to take the lead character, and have him make a sacrifice like that.

Every other "hero" would save the child and find some other way to win.

Considering I nearly wrote Torchwood off after season 1, i'm certaintly glad I stuck with it. It was an absoloute brilliant mini-series.

Gutsman Heavy
17th July 2009, 10:54 PM
A rather sober but fitting end to Torchwood. I liked it, don't really know how anyone wouldn't like it (if they like the show)

Like burn I didn't like series 1, but series 2 was bloody brilliant!

yukitora
1st August 2009, 11:17 PM
i wasn't really into it, but i liked uh, the last 3 episodes and the first 3 of Children of Earth! i fond the last epi to be a bit... eeehhhh... not interesting for me. let down slightly. they shoulda had Sara-Jane rocking around in the background! she should join torchwood with Martha!