PDA

View Full Version : The making of the Alice close-up from ROTF

Mr_K
8th July 2009, 07:44 AM
Check it out, it's an article on the internet that is actually quite interesting: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/07/why-just-2-seconds-of-transformers-2-took-3-months-to-complete/#comment-23101

Lordy
8th July 2009, 08:42 AM
Damn those images were tiny. I was hoping they were thumbnails that you could click to see bigger versions.

Mr_K
8th July 2009, 09:03 AM
You can right-click and 'view the image' and it should become much larger (I use Firefox) but still not what I was expecting (HD), but give that a shot.

griffin
8th July 2009, 12:08 PM
With her character being a robot, you can see why she had so much trouble talking about the movie in her interviews. I remember one question relating to how she acted next to the robots who aren't really there, and she hesitated as if she wanted to say that she actually was one, but probably knew that she wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise.

One thing that puzzles me from the movie - how come Bumblebee didn't sense that she was a Decepticon when she hopped into him? And she didn't know that the car was Bumblebee. Even if they can't sense others in their disguise modes, surely she would have known from intel, that it was Bumblebee, based on her assignment to find and capture/interrogate Sam. You wouldn't take on a mission without knowing all about it, including his known associate - Bumblebee, a yellow camaro. The moment she hopped into the car, she would have at least tried to sabotage it from the inside.

k.wong23
8th July 2009, 12:49 PM
Interesting read! Thanks for the link :)

Bartrim
8th July 2009, 01:44 PM
One thing that puzzles me from the movie - how come Bumblebee didn't sense that she was a Decepticon when she hopped into him? And she didn't know that the car was Bumblebee. Even if they can't sense others in their disguise modes, surely she would have known from intel, that it was Bumblebee, based on her assignment to find and capture/interrogate Sam. You wouldn't take on a mission without knowing all about it, including his known associate - Bumblebee, a yellow camaro. The moment she hopped into the car, she would have at least tried to sabotage it from the inside.

Maybe she knew who Bumblebee was but felt that she couldn't match him in a fight so just masked her energon signature to avoid detection?

That sounds possible right?:)

Sleeve
8th July 2009, 01:53 PM
With her character being a robot, you can see why she had so much trouble talking about the movie in her interviews. I remember one question relating to how she acted next to the robots who aren't really there, and she hesitated as if she wanted to say that she actually was one, but probably knew that she wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise.

Ironic because I felt her appearance on Rove was incredibly robotic. :p

BigTransformerTrev
9th March 2018, 12:08 PM
Apparently Alice has gotten a new job as Barnaby Joyce's assistant (http://www.bigangrytrev.com/alien-robot-barnabys-new-assistant/) :D

Mr_K
10th March 2018, 02:10 PM
Apparently Alice has gotten a new job as Barnaby Joyce's assistant (http://www.bigangrytrev.com/alien-robot-barnabys-new-assistant/) :D

ROFL!!!

Or maybe that should be ROTF....

BigTransformerTrev
11th March 2018, 01:49 PM
ROFL!!!

Or maybe that should be ROTF....

Maybe ROTFL :D

Mr_K
11th March 2018, 09:54 PM
Maybe ROTFL :D

Hahaha true