PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a MIB 2007 Movie Ironhide

Doubledealer
8th July 2009, 06:43 PM
The title says it all - I'm looking to finish up the 2007 movie cast and this fella is one of the last ones I need to achieve this. Any help in obtaining one of these would be very much appreciated. :)

Please note: This is the only version of the mould I'm after.

Zaul
9th July 2009, 12:17 AM
A Few weeks ago I was after one too, If im not mistaken theres a few left in the Rose something or other Myer, I'll have to go dig up the thread.

Doubledealer
9th July 2009, 06:52 AM
Thanks, Zaul. I've been to a few Myer's around my area, they have tonnes of 2007 movie Ratchet, Screamer, Rescue Ratchet & Thundercracker but no Ironhides. :(

Deceptic_Optic
9th July 2009, 06:57 AM
Thanks, Zaul. I've been to a few Myer's around my area, they have tonnes of 2007 movie Ratchet, Screamer, Rescue Ratchet & Thundercracker but no Ironhides. :(

Roseland at Sydney at Myers they have alot of it

Doubledealer
9th July 2009, 10:14 AM
Roseland at Sydney at Myers they have alot of it

Holy shish kebobs! Can someone PLEEEEAASE snag me one? I will be eternally grateful!

Deceptic_Optic
9th July 2009, 10:17 AM
Holy shish kebobs! Can someone PLEEEEAASE snag me one? I will be eternally grateful!

Sorry man i wish i could. il try next week though its just total opposite my way cant make promises. so are you looking fo rthe offroad or just orginal version last time i was there they had 2 normal and four offroads.

Doubledealer
9th July 2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks mate, don't want to put anyone out but if anyones in the area and can help I'd really appreciate it. The one I'm after is the orginal 2007 release. Thanks guys.

Deceptic_Optic
9th July 2009, 10:23 AM
il give em a buzz see if they still have some available k

Doubledealer
9th July 2009, 10:55 AM
Wowsers, I owe you one, Deceptic_Optics. :)

Doubledealer
11th July 2009, 09:17 PM
Mods, feel free to delete/lock this thread as I've managed to get the toy on ebay for quite a nice price. Many thanks to Deceptic_Optics who went out of his way in helping me obtain Ironhide locally.