PDA

View Full Version : Knockoff Mirage, Slag & cassettes back on eBay Australia

Demonac
10th July 2009, 06:20 PM
These have reappeared on eBay, and are being sold by the same dealer.
Just a warning to stop people from getting ripped off by unscrupulous dealers.

fatbot
10th July 2009, 06:38 PM
report him to eBay, it's against policy to sell KO's, they may get rid of him.

Demonac
10th July 2009, 06:55 PM
I reported him last time.
I used 'buy it now', then lodged a complaint.
Does someone else want to do it this time? It won't cost any money, and you'll feel warm and fuzzy afterwards. :P
Here is the guide I use for KO's: highendtfs.com/?q=node/17

Lordy
10th July 2009, 07:25 PM
I was wondering why there were so many "new" Mirages on eBay recently. I knew of the Devastator knock offs, but didn't know they were doing other G1 TFs. Thanks for the heads up.

blackie
10th July 2009, 09:08 PM
maybe its time to call the cops to raid his store.......
that would fix him :P

d*r*j*
11th July 2009, 12:23 PM
I know a store that sells the bootleg dinobots... they actually look right at home next to the encores/ book re-issues/ commemorative/ vintage stuff that the store also carries. They are expensive, maybe $200 each, but they display nicely... how else are you supposed to get them?

d*r*j*
11th July 2009, 12:27 PM
maybe its time to call the cops to raid his store.......
that would fix him :P

I doubt that the cops would give you the time of day. If the store carried a g1/ masterpiece megatron then someone in the police department might care... but copyright violation on a toy that hasn't really been produced properly for about 20 years... it's pretty small fish.

fatbot
11th July 2009, 01:43 PM
I doubt that the cops would give you the time of day. If the store carried a g1/ masterpiece megatron then someone in the police department might care... but copyright violation on a toy that hasn't really been produced properly for about 20 years... it's pretty small fish.

If Hasbro wants to go for them, they can do it themselves, all they need is to get the Plod in at last mintue to raid the store. Hasbro can even perscute them, using their own legal department.

blackie
11th July 2009, 02:51 PM

are we talking about the eagelmont guy?
because if so i know he has MP05s :P

d*r*j*
11th July 2009, 04:34 PM
are we talking about the eagelmont guy?
because if so i know he has MP05s :P

I'd shudder to think what he charges for that beauty. I'm pretty sure he had an MP-04 for around $600... I can't remember the price, but it was about that mark.

blackie
11th July 2009, 06:37 PM
I'd shudder to think what he charges for that beauty. I'm pretty sure he had an MP-04 for around $600... I can't remember the price, but it was about that mark.

his mp seekers pop up on ebay now and again for around 250
that and his takara megs, for 200ish