PDA

View Full Version : How many Transformers do you have? (under 100)

GoktimusPrime
11th July 2009, 09:00 PM
Only people who have participated in the main survey poll (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4972) and voted "100 or less" are eligible to partake in this poll. As with the main poll, you must count your Transformers according to the Universal Counting Method (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=217).

Thank you.

SilverDragon
14th July 2009, 10:44 AM
According to the UCM, I have 44 Transformers.

Wow. I thought it was somewhere around 30.

hotaru_oz
14th July 2009, 06:02 PM
I just counted according to the UCM and I have 41
I need more transformers

G1Optimal
15th July 2009, 11:36 AM
About 70 - without including a "possible" majority of doubles

Before, anyone asks...
"Well I'm a selection-ist so what":D:p;)

Lint
15th July 2009, 01:39 PM
I have exactly 40 in my 'collection', which does not count the G1's which are mostly in junker condition from kid days.

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2009, 07:37 PM
G1 Optimal: just out of curiosity, what would your count be not counting doubles?

G1Optimal
17th July 2009, 01:10 AM
G1 Optimal: just out of curiosity, what would your count be not counting doubles?

whoops!:o
that should of been with out doubles GoktimusPrime.:o (fixed previous post, sorry about that)
"as, it would of been "really" cheating to get to a 100 if i did add the doubles :D:p"

So 70+7 Pending arrival* without Doubles

* = I don't know if this info is needed on this "Transformer Population Census Poll"..... :D:p
but, I am hoping another 7 non double count arrives Tomorrow or Monday which would make a Pending total 77?:confused:

GoktimusPrime
17th July 2009, 01:05 PM
Doubles do count under the UCM. I personally strongly dislike this rule - as you said, it's cheating - but of course the UCM is based on a majority consensus and most voters elected for doubles to count. So please do count doubles by all mean when doing a UCM count for this poll. :)

G1Optimal
17th July 2009, 07:15 PM
Doubles do count under the UCM. I personally strongly dislike this rule - as you said, it's cheating - but of course the UCM is based on a majority consensus and most voters elected for doubles to count. So please do count doubles by all mean when doing a UCM count for this poll. :)

Okay :)
I'll do a Complete Total Amount "which include the doubles" and Amount "which does not count the doubles" in brackets ... :);)

Total Amount: 83 + 7 Pending
("not including the Doubles" 70 + 6 Pending )

GoktimusPrime
17th July 2009, 08:01 PM
Cool - so that rounds you down to 80 for this poll then (unless ya wanna wait until those pending 7 arrive and round up to 90 - up to you :)).

G1Optimal
18th July 2009, 11:07 AM
Cool - so that rounds you down to 80 for this poll then (unless ya wanna wait until those pending 7 arrive and round up to 90 - up to you :)).

You can if you want....;)
But, i would rather they arrive and in my hand "Hoping they arrive on Monday :)" before i class them in the total.

"Using the saying don't count your Chickens Before they Hatch....... is probably the appropriate saying i suppose, since hatchlings were referred to in ROTF":D:D;)

GoktimusPrime
19th July 2009, 10:04 AM
That's fine. I won't be collating the results from these polls until next month at the earliest anyway. :)

Vector Prime
8th August 2009, 11:15 PM
24 and counting... all in the space of a month...

Will try and get over to the old's place sometime and have a look around in the shed for my old G1's.. from recollection, I must have had at least 40 or so G1's from my childhood days, including a MIB (hopefully?) Metroplex