PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: Ultra Streak. "Hey Everyone".

Ultra Streak
14th July 2009, 10:37 PM
Hi everyone, I've been guesting here the past month or so and I thought I'd finally get around to signing up and introduce myself.

I’m 24 from Mildura Vic. I’m a uni student doing a bachelor of Education and before that I was an IT nerd for six years.

I’ve been a big TF fan pretty much my whole life and have been playing and collecting them for almost that long too.

I remember getting a secondhand G1 Soundwave, broken, with floppy joints and missing everything from a market one year as my first TF. I spent hours playing with it and listening to pretend music in his tape mode. It was an amazing toy and really sold the whole TF universe to me.

Later that year I got my first new one for my birthday which was a G1 Sizzle. Eventually I was getting two or three a year as presents and loved every one. Soundwave finally got retired so I decided to save my pocket money and replace him with a new one as they were still selling him at the time. It was a glorious day being able to finally play with him with all his parts and accessories. He’s still in great condish too.

As of now, I have about 200ish in my collection. It’s a wide range from all series and I’m quite proud of them. I also love to collect figures from other franchises too i.e. DC, Marvel, anime and sorts. Most my friends all tell me to grow up but sod them, I love collecting’em too much to do that haha. I’m also a big gammer, reader and I like collecting really bright torches.

I grew up on the TF animated movie. I watched it about a million times. We didn’t get channel 10 or 7 in Mildy back in the day, so I only ever got to watch G1 whenever we went on holidays to Melbourne or Adelaide.

I’ll always have a soft spot for the G1 series but after watching all the Animated episodes, I think that rates as my fav to watch now. I think the toy line is fantastic too (apart from some of those QC probs) and really matches it’s onscreen counterparts.

My fav characters are Prowl, Skids, Jazz and Swindle. Prime, Megs and Starscream are great too plus too many more to mention.

I’m interested in customizing some of my TF’s and I’m in the process on finding the best techniques and ways to do it. So with any luck, some time down the track I’ll be able to post what I’ve come up with.

Anyway, I’m glad to join a community where we all share the same interest. I hope I can contribute and have fun with you all.

Ultra Streak

blackie
14th July 2009, 10:39 PM
welcome aboard

Saintly
14th July 2009, 10:42 PM
warm (or not so warm) welcome to you sunraysian! :)

liegeprime
14th July 2009, 10:43 PM
Mabuhay! Welcome to the forum US! Soundwave was very first TF as well and mine is still in good condition as well. :D:D Hope to see your collection pics in the Grapple Artistic section. Cheers!

Deceptic_Optic
15th July 2009, 04:19 AM
Welcome Autobot! :D

SentinelPrime
15th July 2009, 07:14 AM
Welcome brother from another mother! :D

sanbot
15th July 2009, 07:57 AM
Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your collection!

jaydisc
15th July 2009, 08:00 AM
Welcome!

Who put those tags in?!

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2009, 08:38 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

As of now, I have about 200ish in my collection.
As liegeprime said, we'd love to see photos of your collection. Also, please consider participating in the annual collection count survey (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=114322#post114322) :)

Robzy
15th July 2009, 09:41 AM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

15th July 2009, 03:53 PM
welcome to the board :)

autobreadticon
15th July 2009, 04:28 PM
Hay hello and welcome

loophole
15th July 2009, 06:53 PM
hehe Ultra Streak beware the trench coat of dooooom :p

welcome aboard dude!!

JuzMel
17th July 2009, 10:30 AM
Welcome welcome!

CFA is having the Firefighter's championships in Mildura next year! I might be going to promote our websites. Maybe can get a change to say hi! :p

Ultra Streak
17th July 2009, 12:28 PM
CFA is having the Firefighter's championships in Mildura next year! I might be going to promote our websites. Maybe can get a change to say hi! :p

Yeah that would be sweet. I live just down the road from where they are held and I see the boys out there training sometimes.

TF76
29th July 2009, 04:42 PM
welcome to the board

SentinelPrime
29th July 2009, 04:45 PM
welcome to the club.

STL
29th July 2009, 05:18 PM
Welcome!

k.wong23
29th July 2009, 08:59 PM
welcome mate